Songs A-Z

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombified - Falling in Reverse

I respect your decision to put a vid here. I listen to these and enjoy Falling In Reverse anyway. I think I'll start doing that too if anyone doesn't mind.

Hot N*ga -- Bobby Shmurda

.... if anyone doesn't mind.
I don't know why anyone should mind. They are not required and I would think they should be easy enough to ignore.

Jilly's On Smack - Primus

Kill Yourself (Part III) -- $uicideboy$

Well really I don't feel right disrupting any long held norms here unless I say some input like that and wait for an objection. Usually we just write it out here in a single line of text and also maybe I want others to do this too so it's easier for me to listen to the songs. I'm probably being to timid and selfish to act and want this (at least that's what I'm thinking) but it probably really doesn't matter.
Yeah I've decided to post video to the songs I post here.✌🏼 Unless an old head here doesn't like the aesthetic or whatever their reason is. Btw I'm not calling anyone old 😼 I just mean someone who's been active on this thread for a long time.

Well I imagine if anyone objects, they will say so.

This old thing came to mind.

Lily The Pink - The Scaffold

The Scaffold's rendition of "Lily The Pink" was recorded on 9 August 1968
at the EMI Studios in London. Backing vocalists on the recording, included
Graham Nash (of The Hollies), Elton John (then Reg Dwight), and Tim Rice;
while Jack Bruce (of Cream) played the bass guitar and Clem Cattini drummed.
Arrangements were done by former Manfred Mann member Mike Vickers
alongside the Scaffold's members.

Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones

Take A Pebble - Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Latest posts

Back