Thanthophobia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shubhoda

Reaction score
I have this constant fear of death from 3 years due to this I a unable to sleep as I used to sleep 3 years ago there is no support of my family members to my issue still I am unemployed looking for a job In this whole world I have only 1 friend who understands me well I don't talk with my family members we have huge misunderstanding in between all these I decided to live alone through out my life I am physically mentally socially economically intellectually not enough so I can't even think about relationship. every aspect of my life I am highly inadequate now a days it becomes too difficult to manage everything by myself from 1 week no matter how much I eat I feel extreme hunger because of sleeplessness how do I mange these issues(please don't give me relationship advice because it is impossible to find someone for me I even accepted the fact that I will be alone forever so I stopped getting jealous of couples and people who are I relationship actually i accepted but still hurts me and I want to be comfortable with being lifelong single

Is it really the fear of death or the fear of not living the life you want? Both can easily be confused. Depending on what you fear you need a different approach to solve your problem.

Latest posts

Back