The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They fixed the town clock at the courthouse, heard bells chiming a few nights ago and didn't realize what it was. Never realized how nice it would be to hear those chimes again.

I only got a dusting of snow. We have flood warnings here and a few hours north has winter storm warning.

SO UNFAIR :CLUB:

It's melting away, it was a wet snow on top of the nearly 2 inches of rain that fell the day before.

Okay...wtf...

Why is it that something that didn't work decides it's going to work when you go to work on it!?! I have a heater that's been sitting for well over a year that hasn't been serviced. It wasn't working properly the last time it was run. It was put aside and left. I fuel it up and plug it in and the burner ignites and it is currently running and I can hear the burner.

Why?

Be happy it works Sci-Fi and do not question it ;)

Burners work in mysterious ways. Such is the way of the heat.

It's the same force at work,like when you eventually go to the docs about something that's been paining you for weeks,and as soon as you set foot in the waiting room....it stops!

LOL true.

Nice wet sticky snow this morning! Joy...well guess I'll put up the Christmas decorations. :D

Gonna rant, cause I know how much John loves it.

Okay, so if someone calls you and you tell them that you can't hear them because they are breaking up STOP TALKING!! Say you'll call right back, find a spot where your reception is better and call. Just because you keep trying or saying, can you hear me now because you moved two feet, doesn't automatically fix the problem. A network of people aren't going to come up behind you and magically make everything clearer.

:D

Had a lady in this morning, on Monday I told her to bring her moving to address with her (today) and credit card. What happens when she comes in today? Doesn't have or properly remember her moving to address AND lets her mom leave who's credit card she was using!! WTF!?!?!

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!

Okay...so...honeysuckle my eyes are buggy today. Doesn't help that this idiot ass whose vehicle was puking out noxious fumes, didn't turn off his jeep when I was trying to hook a trailer to it. The smell is all over me now, I'm going to have to febreeze myself. Not that he smelled all that fresh either, and wtf is up with that. It seems that bad odors stick to your more then nice smelling ones. I've had people who smell so nice yet take the smell with them. Then others who come in who stink, it lingers...and lingers...and lingers....and lingers...

Latest posts

Back