The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RyanEhf said:
Callie said:
I just caulked my **** bathtub... TWICE :club:

Well maybe if you'd read more about caulks you would have only had to do it once :p

Well maybe if the first tube of caulk had been GOOD, I wouldn't have had to do it twice :club:

Where you getting your caulk at? Walmart? That's a bad place to get caulk, go to a hardware store, a place where you can talk to someone who might know what the best type of caulk is. The caulk I have still works well, work it a bit and the stuff comes right out, even after all these years.

Sci-Fi said:
Where you getting your caulk at? Walmart? That's a bad place to get caulk, go to a hardware store, a place where you can talk to someone who might know what the best type of caulk is. The caulk I have still works well, work it a bit and the stuff comes right out, even after all these years.

Pfft, of course not at Walmart :club:

Bought it from a guy who sold out of a cart on the street in the bad part of town :cool:

Yeah you don't know where that caulk has been last.

Oh and Callie...you ***** you jinxed me...its snowing...but not sticking. :p LOL

I'LL BUY CAULK WHEREVER I PLEASE, RYAN :CLUB: That guy looked totally legit (d)

Sci called me a *****...... thanks :D
lol, I got some snow today, about 10 minutes worth :rolleyes:

http://www.resumeservicesonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/*****.jpg

Oh even better

http://usbottlesandfriends.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/queen-*****.jpg

Oh whoops that one is a lot bigger then what it displayed on my screen... :/

LOL I honestly didn't know it was going to be that big. Guess I should have opened it up in it's own window first... I think they should be your new signature. :D

My new fish :D

85fbe913.jpg

Just to clarify, I didn't name it. The names are randomly generated.

Latest posts

Back