The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really craving doughnuts now, haven't had them in a long time myself.

Liley you no win

They are finally going to tear down a couple buildings around here. The Coffee Culture building is coming down, it's just not safe and could collapse any day. My question is, why the hell has it taken so long to come to this conclusion when it's freaking obvious!? That's one of the buildings I put pictures up of a few pages back. I guess the other one is coming down soon too. This Heritage Community is such crap, the building is unsafe, it can't be saved, don't hold up demolition, tear the **** thing down before it comes down on it's own and something worse happens. Idiots.

...can not stress enough how important it is to read you email reservation confirmations and print it off to bring with you...

Have a customer here who didn't read his, just assumed his that his truck was here. It's not and I can't look it up without the reservation number. Been waiting for over a half hour since I messaged traffic control to see if they could track it. Apparently he can't go home to get, not sure where he lives but no one is home...yesh...45 minutes still no response...nice. The customer was finally able to get a hold of someone to get their email and I was able to locate their reservation. I feel sorry for the girl I was messaging though, not entirely her fault she's the only one on. Kind of stupid at the end of the month and on a Friday.

I'm scared to go into my bathroom now, there were 2 other people that came along with the guy and all 3 used it. The bigger guy made some awful noises in there...

Okay, so I'm sitting here and suddenly I hear squeaking like a mouse. I haven't seen them in a while and I'm wondering, where the heck is it? Then I realized, it was the rubber on the side of my shoe that was rubbing against the side of the counter...

I get one more person calling me soliciting their services or advertising I'm going to punch a bunny. I've had 3 so far today, 1 each hour... :mad:

*distracts liley so she can go ahead of her*

jake_gyllenhaal_2.jpg

Latest posts

Back