Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lifewasterdaydreamer said:
People who dont bother to wash their hand after using public restrooms.

Oh god yeah that is so gross. I have customers who do that, I usually go around with wipes after to sanitize things. I mean, I really don't want to shake some other guys hand after he's been playing with his willy, you may as well whip it out and have me shake it instead. Same with a chick after she's wiped...if she wiped down there...oh gross I'm starting to make myself sick and have the urge to go scrub everything down.

EveWasFramed said:
honeysuckle-stirrers. They really bug me.

Amen

Arcane said:
LoneKiller said:
Arcane said:
any crazed religious freaks that try to push their religion on others and spew their filth in a way that destroys any person/community/country etc.
racism
im sure i can think of a million more..
Thou must fear the Lord our God and refrain from listening to the devil music or watching movies depicting the pleasures of the flesh or thou shall be cast into the lake of fire to burn for all eternity! Can I get an Amen?!

:club:
No more devil music........think I'll risk the lake.

when someone asks me to do something, then I do it precisely as requested and this person scolds me for it because they changed their mind.

Remembered this!!......

I hate when someone asks me something and then looks away like he/she gives a honeysuckle and doesn't reply a thing/changes the subject. Pisses me off every time.

When someone asks me "how are you" I respond fine, good or whatever. I immediately ask "how are you" and they don't respond.

swanlake said:
When someone asks me "how are you" I respond fine, good or whatever. I immediately ask "how are you" and they don't respond.

Maybe they didn't hear you.

This used to be before.

I used to get pissed when people talked about their "friends". Yeah, I ended up lying about me having friends as well. But when people talk about their friends, I got pissed.

people who can't respect the limits of others, and people who kick friends out of their lives for one moment of not being immediately available.

The ridiculously high costs for shipping on Amazon. For instance, I want to buy an action figure for $2.93 and I have to pay $8.99 for shipping. It's a similar predicament with all the other items I look at.

When a guy asks me out, I politely turn him down, and he won't take NO for an answer. After about the 15th time that he asks me again or asks me why I won't go out with him, I am livid and feel like tearing my hair out!

When people call women who "sleep" around sluts.

Also in social gatherings (ie, party or some kind of event) sometimes I'm alone for a little bit, and I'll say hi to someone and get completely ignored (he/she probably thinks, loser hes all alone, I don't want to talk to him), but later in the night when I'm with more people that same person who ignored me tries to use me as a sling (ie, say hi to me first), so that they can then to get to know everyone else I"m with (most of whom I would probably just have met). I'm almost never a mean person, but in this case I'll try my best to me an ass to that person

"Theres no smoke without fire" - what a dumbass thing to say, sometimes there's no fire without an arsonist.

I don't pay enough attention to people to be pissed off or disgusted by them. However, certain things do annoy me about certain people... Like always wanting to jump up and tell someone else how to be and what to do, but never following their own words. If it was so awesome to follow a guideline, and you agree with it so much, then why don't you do it... Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

DreamerDeceiver said:
The ridiculously high costs for shipping on Amazon. For instance, I want to buy an action figure for $2.93 and I have to pay $8.99 for shipping. It's a similar predicament with all the other items I look at.

Have you tried Ebay? I go back and forth between the two often, looking for the best possible combination of actual price and shipping. Also, I do a lot of the super saver shipping on Amazon... if I don't want enough stuff to qualify, I wait until I need something else, and slowly let it all build up.

Latest posts

Back