What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10oir07.jpg

Watching Scotland V England at football. Scotland, inherently desperate to beat the 'Auld Enemy', England, increasingly indifferent and unperturbed with the rivalry. Hahaha!

Scotsman said:
Watching Scotland V England at football. Scotland, inherently desperate to beat the 'Auld Enemy', England, increasingly indifferent and unperturbed with the rivalry. Hahaha!

Then you probably wouldn't be happy with the result!

9006 said:
Scotsman said:

It wasn't a shock. It didn't bother me....honest. The fact I'm suddenly planning a lunacy driven invasion across the border is completely unrelated.

I'm thinking what to do with my mouse... Cursor moves to left when I hit backspace, hmm? .__.

I went back to bed, and got some quality sleep.

I will probably be up half the night again, but at least I don't feel like I'm dropping anymore.

Scotsman said:
9006 said:
Scotsman said:

It wasn't a shock. It didn't bother me....honest. The fact I'm suddenly planning a lunacy driven invasion across the border is completely unrelated.

I'm waiting at Gretna ready to repel your incursion... if I don't get distracted by the outlet village.

Playing DCUO trying to up my PVP rating since it's been completely overhauled everything. :club:

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
ladyforsaken said:
What's wrong?

Oh, I'm just struggling with 2 tests, and having trouble sleeping. I got 5 hours sleep last night, but that wasn't enough, and I'm having trouble concentrating on my final.

I feel nervous and agitated, and at the same time, incredibly drowsy.

Aww that must be stressful. I hear you on the 5-hour sleep. That's what I get on average every night.. or even less since I tend to get cut-up sleep all the time and it doesn't do me well to be honest.

Hope you're feeling better. And good luck for those tests. *hugs*

ucxb said:

I've always wanted to do those huge ass jigsaws!

ladyforsaken said:
I've always wanted to do those huge ass jigsaws!

Still working on it and you are more than welcome to help me with it :)

Waiting for my paycheck to be deposited at 2AM, so I can blow a little money.

user 130057 said:
Scotsman said:
9006 said:
Scotsman said:

I'm waiting at Gretna ready to repel your incursion... if I don't get distracted by the outlet village.

I'm a peace loving invader, user 130057. Look at my innocent face.
Ooh, what's that over there? A little village? You love them! :)

Latest posts

Back