What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
Coming back from opening up a little to someone about things I find exciting and being told they only understood 4-5 words of what I said, then having it laughed off. Not that it was a deeply sentimental topic or anything, but yeah.

What's the point?

That's how it is to be an outlier. :/

To face your fears, retrace the tears and ride the whims of your mind.

I want to forget all of that. But it can't be forgotten It will always be with me, haunting me, mocking me, showing me what I can do when things are not right. How to erase those things from my mind, I see no way. Hope is still there but It's fragile, even a little shake breaks it completely sometimes. Is there really no way to forget these? I guess there is none, There will be none. I will have to live with it with my whole life. Sigh...

Some of my insulin lancets hurt like hell even when my girfriend Beth administers them, and she's so gentle. It took her five attempts and that's evenly spreading the jabs, too.

And yes, You're right and I am wrong. I'm not like you and you are not like me I realized it yesterday. The difference between you and me is as wide as life of the Earth or may be Universe, We are two different entity, we can never be same, we never were and we never will. We are unmatched, uncomparable, unassumable and who knows what able. Took some to understand this but I'm glad I did otherwise I would have been in one long never ending "dream". Thank you for your time cause I liked it no matter how short it was :) :D :p

I want a job!! At first it felt like a nice holiday but now I am just so utterly bored, nothing to do! >.< Okey... Well, I could clean my home, get rid off stuff which I don't need etc. But still, I can't stand this boredom.

Right now I'd like to chuck the constantly trilling office phone down the toilet. :rolleyes2:

The only way to describe you that comes to mind:

I spent my life learning to use words like swords, and in one motion you parried them and ducked under my guard--and you did it with a smile just as disarming.

I'm hoping that it stops raining so I can go swimming. For the last few days it's been raining and been really gloomy outside. I need a sunny day, so I can go swimming.

So much to think...sigh. I wonder how bigger brain I need to understand all these things. Am I that naive not to see things the way they are? I seriously should stop living in fantasy world cause when reality will hit me there would be nothing left to see.

PenDragon said:
I seriously should stop living in fantasy world cause when reality will hit me there would be nothing left to see.

One should never even try to live in fantasy. Does no good.

ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:
I seriously should stop living in fantasy world cause when reality will hit me there would be nothing left to see.

One should never even try to live in fantasy. Does no good.

Yeah, very bad habit of mine, doing it ever since I was a kid, Looking the world through fine glasses only to be known that glasses were giving me wrong impressions of everything.So, From this hour, Fantasy world...Bye bye. I hope I do not see you ever again.

I'm aching so bad that I'm going to enjoy a luxurious long wallow in the bath. That's bath in English English, not 'tub' as in American English. ;)

Mouse said:
I'm aching so bad that I'm going to enjoy a luxurious long wallow in the bath. That's bath in English English, not 'tub' as in American English. ;)

How about bathtub?

Latest posts

Back