What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
Because you must forge meaning into your life. Even if it is just an illusion to distract you from a fateless, aimless world, until death comes for you, make the waiting room interesting.

I wonder what the waiting room is for.

Happy Birthday to you evanescencefan91

May this next year of your amazing life bring you all that you deserve :D

[youtube]UeypOvsY91Q[/youtube]

cartoon-flowers-picture.gif

Antihero said:
Unacceptance said:
Because you must forge meaning into your life. Even if it is just an illusion to distract you from a fateless, aimless world, until death comes for you, make the waiting room interesting.

I wonder what the waiting room is for.

Keeps folks there until the reaper is ready to meet'em. Simple.

Bluey said:
Happy Birthday to you evanescencefan91

May this next year of your amazing life bring you all that you deserve :D

[youtube]UeypOvsY91Q[/youtube]

cartoon-flowers-picture.gif

Yeah and a BIG FAT cake, save me a piece but dont tell anyone OOPS :)

lol

todays my Birthday? where does it say that?

actually my birthday is 3-11, actually thats not the first time someone has thought it was my birthday on another day that okay though today is election day, here so if all goes as planned we can celebrate as well. And i am definatly not one to turn day free cake or singing alliens. lol

thanks guys, you rock!

XD

I knew it wasnt your birthday:p Just thought you changed the date in your profile:p

If it was, it would show up in the homepage:p. I know is 3-11 not 11-3:p

evanescencefan91 said:
lol

todays my Birthday? where does it say that?

actually my birthday is 3-11, actually thats not the first time someone has thought it was my birthday on another day that okay though today is election day, here so if all goes as planned we can celebrate as well. And i am definatly not one to turn day free cake or singing alliens. lol

thanks guys, you rock!

XD

OOPS ! i guess no cake then :-(

I'm thinking, w00t Obama.
Also thinking about The Mists of Avalon and Le Morte D'Arthur and about outlining a comparative essay.

Unacceptance said:
If I was a Necromancer, I'd resurrect Einstein.... and have him build me a time machine.

But then you would have to worry about the soviets developing a time machine and going back in time to disrupt the space time continuum!

punisher said:
Sanal said:
Thinking how to get a job soon

Come to the uk dude, you can work for me when i open my new buisness :)

Do you have any need for a scientist by any chance?

NeverMore said:
Unacceptance said:
If I was a Necromancer, I'd resurrect Einstein.... and have him build me a time machine.

But then you would have to worry about the soviets developing a time machine and going back in time to disrupt the space time continuum!

punisher said:
Sanal said:
Thinking how to get a job soon

Come to the uk dude, you can work for me when i open my new buisness :)

Do you have any need for a scientist by any chance?

Nope ! I was thinking graphics designer man :)

Latest posts

Back