What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it really make a difference for its inhabitants if the universe is real or just a simulation?

I would assume that answer to this one is like , person specific. Depends on personal belief I guess?

On topic.

I'm tired of this planet, I want to go home finally.

I am willing to bet that the Rapture will happen in exact moment of nuclear war strike is going to happen. :D So humans partially won't be here.

Now all we need is a biochemist who can create a deadly virus which can't be stopped, not even with mRNA vaccines...

Depends on who is saying what and why. People with power over you telling what they're going to do with you (in a bad way) isn't something that should be ignored. It's always good to know what your enemies are planning.

So girl approached me few days ago , usuall " hit on try on the street " type of situation. :D

Oppening line was: " Hey, you look you are not from around here. ".

Wow. I'm impressed. You use the most dum8est oppening line ever, and you expect me to talk to you more then 2 seconds.

Thanks, but no thanks. xD

It was an attempt to get you to talk about yourself. What should she have talked about instead? Philosophy?
It was obviously an attempt to engage him in conversation to get him to fork out money for whatever she was selling. They’re not actually interested in him, just his money. I say this because it happens all the time. I’ve had them simply smile big and say hi only, so as soon as you reply with hi and a smile yourself, they start to reel you in. Totally disingenuous.

Latest posts

Back