Worst experience asking somebody out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Awww, I saw a dog just like that in the back of someone's pickup truck yesterday.

Locke said:
I hope that's clear enough for you. I am not going to stop defending myself when attacked just because you don't like it, and I will not stop standing up for what I believe in. If you have a problem with that, it's purely your problem, and I am not open to debate about the issue.

Right, point taken.

Rosebolt said:
Look, i understand the frustration. I too wish that misogyny would be wiped from the face of the earth, same goes for hate in general. Fighting fire with fighting has obviously proved ineffective. Try taking an approach of love, it should be far more effective.

That term is used for (yours and his) convenience, and it doesn't apply. Cynical certainly. Misogynists tend to view women as objects among other things.

Locke doesn't admonish women here who have expressed some quite extreme cynicism about men, probably because there's nothing in it for him.

Probably the times I setup a date with someone and they don't show up and avoid me altogether because they talked to a grade-school peer for character evaluation.
Which was something they had absolutely no grasp on other than what class bracket I was grouped in. It wasn't impressive I assure you.

But it's been years since I went on a date. It felt like a job interview followed by a character evaluation at the end of it.. I did not call her again..

Girls these days know everything apparently :rolleyes:

EDIT: To say the least, i'm very gun shy over the prospect. I think nowadays I couldn't be anymore complacent about my single-status.

Latest posts

Back