I think I might end up all alone forever.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless soul said:
That is why it is a healthy thing to be in a relationship. Maybe you might not be healthy in other areas of your life but being in a romantic, affectionate,sexual can only be a good thing. I think i a lot of my strong sexual urges, desirss and impulses might be due to some depression and stress or just knowing and feeling like you will go without for a long time can induce that aggresive desire to seek it out constantly. So its sorta a chicken and the egg scenario. You can question it forever. Am I sex crazed because I don't get any? Just natrually high libido?
Stress from not being in a healthy stable relationship?
Depression, anxiety and therefore I might need meds to calm that desire? But why would I want meds to quell that sexual urge? Maybe it's totally warranted? So Just a rant and tried to stay on topic. But you get the picture.
And if you have any specific questions feel free to ask😀

There’s actually some studies that suggest that people who feel marginalized have higher libidos.

Might explain why promiscuity was among those that were until recently not accepted by society, LGBT groups for example, or perhaps why people from low socioeconomic backgrounds have on average more children.

Restless soul said:
Ah ha. So marginalized as it would relate to me would mean what? As I stated above?

Pretty much. Someone who feels isolated and rejected.

Latest posts

Back