38 male virgin - Pros and Cons of paying for sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't referring to people who live in small towns but people with very simple mindsets caused by a lack of intelligence, emotional ripeness or a combination of both. Such people can be found everywhere. An example for the first case would be people who have the bright idea to put their dog in the washer to clean it or in the microwave to dry it. An example for the second case would be people who get annoyed by the barking of their dog, and instead of calming it down they kill it without any empathy and remorse (Shutting it off like an object - sociopaths and psychopaths are known for such behavior).
I see.
Yeah those things are horrible.
Just abandoning a dog is pretty horrible too. Not sure how people can do that.

But I think those people are simply sadistic rather than "unintelligent'.
I disagree that lack of intelligence leads to being evil.
I've known plenty of people who weren't the "brightest bulb", yet they were kind and considerate.

I believe sociopaths & psychos usually have average to somewhat above average intelligence. Like Ted Bundy.

I disagree that lack of intelligence leads to being evil.
I've known plenty of people who weren't the "brightest bulb", yet they were kind and considerate.
I'm not talking about "not the brightest bulb" (which is rather average) but about severe lack of intelligence. Think like Monalisa Perez and Pedro Ruiz. An ordinary "not the brightest bulb" might not be able to calculate the physics behind such a stunt but would still not have done it thanks to a "bad feeling" (Intuitive intelligence) or at least tested the stunt first without a person behind the book.

I believe sociopaths & psychos usually have average to somewhat above average intelligence. Like Ted Bundy.
Don't forget emotional intelligence which sociopaths and psychopaths have a severe lack of. Empathy is part of it. In this sense, sociopaths and psychopaths count as severely disabled.

Latest posts

Back