Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(LMAO at the dinosaur!)

The Union of Angry Bartenders (UAB) claims that Bubblebeam has been bar hopping between their bars every night for the past two years, but has never tipped a single bartender ! And, that she is generally obnoxious after her second drink for the night.

drunk-woman-bottles.jpg

Gonna get you for that. 
lol.gif

New allegations reveal that Somnambulist also steals his neighbours Barney crib mobile at night to install it on his own bed. 
icon_giggle.gif

LOL !

(Hey, where did you get those smiles you used ? I see a very limited set of smileys ... don't see the ones you used.)

The FBI, and Debra Winger in particular, have an outstanding arrest warrant for Brenda "Bubblebeam" Delgado aka "The Black Widow", for the murders (and subsequent insurance fraud) of four ex-husbands. Despite numerous credible witness sightings, this elusive fugitive has proved tough to capture. She is known to utilize elaborate disguises and frequently change hairstyles. Be on the lookout (BOLO).

brenda_dx6pqs.jpg

I heard that Somnambulist carries that mugshot around with him everywhere due to the high possibility of a very lucrative finder's fee.

I heard that, while MissGuided's username would have us believe that it has something to do with a flawed upbringing, she is cleverly hiding the fact that it is really a reference to her liking of guided missiles ... "Miss(ile) Guided" ... get it ?

poly9.jpg

Oh, you clever dude - I love that one! You win the internet, sir.

It has been whispered that Somnambulist has a secret stash of memes he has been chomping at the bit to use at the most appropriate times.

My sixth sense tells me that MissGuided just drank a very satisfying glass of red wine, and that she's sitting by an open window, enjoying the fall breeze coming through it. Correction, three glasses of red wine ;) Syrah ? Cabernet Sauvignon ?

^Not sure, actually - it's one of my faves but it's super cheap. It's listed as 'sweet red blend'?

Rumor has it that Somnambulist will be giving out Taco Bell condiment packets instead of candy to the trick-or-treaters this year.

its rumored that MissGuided has lost the ability to determine the difference between apple juice and apple cider

I read somewhere that BadGuy is secretly a mad scientist with access to an apple orchard and gamma rays.

It's a pear orchard well 2 trees actually

Rumor is MissGuided walked the dog and a bag of poop this morning

That rumor is incorrect - no poop was bagged, my friend.

In hushed circles, there is talk that BadGuy has a poop collection for a new science project he is working on.

The 4 leeged dependant in my house causes a lot of data collection

Rumor is MissGuideds real name is Whoflungdung. ..she is Chinese BTW

^You should check the ingredients in the food you give him. I practically schedule my 'doddler's' activity, lol.

I hear that BadGuy an Equal Opportunity Dung Flinger....regardless of its origin.

Ii heard that f MissGuided doesn't stop playing with me she will not know where the day went

^No chance of that happening - I handles my bizness, dude. My appearance here is like spotting a unicorn, as it is, lol.

It has been whispered that BadGuy prefers gnawing off his own arm to a hearty breakfast.

Latest posts

Back