What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugs from across the pond Nibby. I know there is nothing one can say at such a time, other than you are in our hearts and prayers. Do whatever must be done to get through this time and don't think anything of it, whether skipping school or whatever it may be. You need time. x

Imagine the cuddles Haywud would be giving you right now, and your kitties. x

I'm sorry to read about your loss, Nibby. My thoughts are with you and your family. <3

nibbysaurus said:
and Ladyforsaken, I want your Adipose <3

There's plenty of them to share with ya. <3

tumblr_ngulfbAwCT1qlk4meo2_250.gif

You can have that chirpy one^ :D

I don't want to go into details, since I don't know anything about what has happened, but if one ever might need sympathy, others might give more if one have shown more before oneself. Then again, that is not certain. Maybe you have shown someone too much sympathy, and got nothing back. I cannot be more explaining at the moment, I'll stay this arbitrary since I don't have the story behind.

Serenia, I hope things get better :) They usually do, in some way. Take care of yourself.

Meaw said:
I don't want to go into details, since I don't know anything about what has happened, but if one ever might need sympathy, others might give more if one have shown more before oneself. Then again, that is not certain. Maybe you have shown someone too much sympathy, and got nothing back. I cannot be more explaining at the moment, I'll stay this arbitrary since I don't have the story behind.
I have shown this person a great deal of sympathy and concern. Lately, when I have needed it in return, he has not been there. I can only be patient for so long. As can anyone in a similar situation. It seemed to me you were a tad too quick to think I was uncaring. Such assumptions don't sit well with me.

Oh. I did not intend to be non-sympathetic, I swear, I'm sorry for you feeling like I was :/
Sometimes that happens, and I'm sorry he wasn't there :/ Maybe there's someone else you could talk to?
My post was meant to be a suggeston/reminder for the future, not a scolding of the past :( Once again, my apologies.

Meaw said:
Oh. I did not intend to be non-sympathetic, I swear, I'm sorry for you feeling like I was :/
Sometimes that happens, and I'm sorry he wasn't there :/ Maybe there's someone else you could talk to?
My post was meant to be a suggeston/reminder for the future, not a scolding of the past :( Once again, my apologies.

It's okay. This situation has just been weighing on my mind quite a bit, plus I've had this happen to me in the past, so it's making me touchy. Thank you for clarifying. And yes, I do have other resources I can use if needed.

Been up all night, half of it spent on the bathroom floor, with stomach pain. 7AM and it's still there a little bit. Go away already. 
icon9.gif

Latest posts

Back