What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Moe said:
Lust is a strong emotion.

Good lord, yes. When I see an attractive woman, I go to pieces.
I don't. I'm around plenty of attractive women at my school, so I just keep my cool as always. Tends to make the conversation not awkward.

Why would you say that knowing how upset I was - and still am - over losing her? Do you seriously not know how to talk to someone? Your social capacity is slim to none due to the fact that you seem to not even realize what the hell comes out of your mouth. I was fine talking about it until you opened your flap to say that.

*Sammy* said:
Wondering if i could ever have one person in my life that cares for me without expecting the world in return for it. Just a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen without wanting blood sweat and tears for it.

I'd try. :)

Edward W said:
painter said:
What happened to Veruca :(

She's really busy at work atm but hopes to come back soon

I miss her. Veruca, come back soon. :(

Why is it when a guy I like flirts with me I come off as a weird lunatic, that can't make eye contact, make bizzare jokes that have never been funny to anyone in the PAST and PRESENT and the FUTURE and snorts at their jokes. Ohhhh Lord I'm going to die alone!

Be consistent in your behaviour. Don't be all lovey lovey then suddenly go cold to make some point or get attention. I'll probably tell you to fresia off.

Littlesecret said:
Why is it when a guy I like flirts with me I come off as a weird lunatic, that can't make eye contact, make bizzare jokes that have never been funny to anyone in the PAST and PRESENT and the FUTURE and snorts at their jokes. Ohhhh Lord I'm going to die alone!

I'd find that cute.

disclaimer: I'm a massive weirdo.

Latest posts

Back