What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
MTrip said:
Lippy_Kid said:
37 and still getting ID'd for beer. :rolleyes:

Enjoy it while it lasts, man...

Yeah, I don't think I've been asked for ID since I was 15. *SIGH*

Just don't see how anyone could think I was possibly 17, it's always an old dear that asks, my son's almost old enough to buy alchohol.

Also hope Fellaini does well at utd, just to prove all the idiot utd fans wrong who think he's not good enough for them.

Trying to think of something to do today.

khaoz_ferox said:
Can't tell if she likes me. Play it safe: assume no.

Forget it, carry on.

Playing it safe sounds boring! Why not just try and find out for sure?

I'm thinking about what I'm going to eat tonight and how I'm going to get my honeysuckle together.

I've got alot to do - ooh crunchy caterpillars. Well, you did tell us to put whatever we were thinking. :rolleyes:

I really wish I had a dog. Or a treadmill or something. I get urges to walk, and I really want to walk, with no disruptions and no having to turn around. Can't really do it around here, because I don't know the area, and I don't feel safe if I go past a certain distance. Surely Cupcake would have protected me.

I don't know why a little walk would make me so dang tired. My goodness. I suppose it could be the weather change too.

Cramps :/

Also regret being curious about a name someone mentioned in a post on this forum because when I looked it up it was not a person but something gross... Wwwhhhyyy did I do it D: haha

Ahhh Niave, now why did you have to share that, now I want to know what the "name" is, even though now I know its something gross. Please tell me, please....Can't help....I must know..:)

Now all the curious people wanna know.. haha. Which includes me... so... yes, curious person here!

^me to, me too :D

Why does my mind when I am happy and content, tell me I don't deserve it and that all the happiness will go away :(.

GraceBlossom said:
Why does my mind when I am happy and content, tell me I don't deserve it and that all the happiness will go away :(.

Because sometimes our own worst enemies are our own insecurities. And as much as I'm going to say this and actually think it's true, I am quite guilty of falling prey to it as well because it's not as easy to do as it is said. It's just all in the mind. You know you deserve happiness, Gracie, after all you've been through. No doubt about it.. you don't even have to think twice if you do. Now, try not to think of the negatives and enjoy what you have, you never know when else you can. :)

What am I thinking right now?...

Man am I drunk...how did that happen. Drunk 1000lifetimes is way more fun than the sober version...people like drunk me more than sober me...I should be drunk all the time!!!

Garbageman said:
Ahhh Niave, now why did you have to share that, now I want to know what the "name" is, even though now I know its something gross. Please tell me, please....Can't help....I must know..:)

ladyforsaken said:
Now all the curious people wanna know.. haha. Which includes me... so... yes, curious person here!

GraceBlossom said:
^me to, me too :D

Hehe, I'll pm it to you guys :p

ladyforsaken said:
Thank you niave. Curiosity has been fed. I learn something new every day. :p

You're welcome! I'm glad you have learned this new thing because of me, haha. I also hope you found it just as disturbing as I did. :)

Latest posts

Back