What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your kid needs to be told no. There's a problem when he thinks that everything he sees, everything he hears, and everything he smells is his. No, he can't have it. I didn't get it for him. If he wants one, then I suggest he ask his mother. I don't think he's cute when he throws a fit over everything. That's what's wrong with kids today, and I think you should all be punched for not correcting him.

Another long, bad day and nothing to show fot it. I should have stayed in bed.

Garbageman said:
^ Hey Locke, getting out of bed counts for something. Sorry you had a bad day man. :)

Getting out of bed didn't count for much, and if I can't find ways to accomplish more for now on, I'm screwed. I need to keep pushing myself, or I'll fall into depression.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.

Locke said:
Garbageman said:
^ Hey Locke, getting out of bed counts for something. Sorry you had a bad day man. :)

Getting out of bed didn't count for much, and if I can't find ways to accomplish more for now on, I'm screwed. I need to keep pushing myself, or I'll fall into depression.

Do you ever make lists, Locke? I make a list before I go to bed. When I wake up and read that list, it gives me a clear focus on what I'd like to accomplish. Just don't make the list too long or you'll get overwhelmed instead of motivated. :p

^ That's a really good idea, I'll give it a try. Thanks Eve.

Sorry I was rude Garbageman, I'll put 'Don't alienate people who are trying to help' on the list.

^ Hey Buddy, no problem, I didn't see it as rude, I can just tell you are frustrated, I can't blame you for that.

EveWasFramed said:
Locke said:
Garbageman said:

Do you ever make lists, Locke? I make a list before I go to bed. When I wake up and read that list, it gives me a clear focus on what I'd like to accomplish. Just don't make the list too long or you'll get overwhelmed instead of motivated. :p

That's a really good idea, I usually do it in the morning, but by then I can already be feeling overwhelmed. Thanks Eve :)

Can we just fast forward to this already?

fine_del_mondo_40px.jpg

I don't think I'm as useful as many would think I am. And no, no one anything says can make me think otherwise at the moment.

Ledia said:
fresia, I totally forgot.... need.a.new.brain.

(((((((((mylady)))))))))

I think you said that about your brain the last time and I was willingly wanting to have your brain so I could be as smart and intelligent as you. I'd still love to have your brain. :D

And thank you, dear Ledia *hugs* you always make me want to cry.. in a good way.. lol.

ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:
fresia, I totally forgot.... need.a.new.brain.

(((((((((mylady)))))))))

I think you said that about your brain the last time and I was willingly wanting to have your brain so I could be as smart and intelligent as you. I'd still love to have your brain. :D

And thank you, dear Ledia *hugs* you always make me want to cry.. in a good way.. lol.

awww u're adorable :) I'd have given it to u if it wasnt damaged :D

and.. you know where to find me if you need to talk :)

Latest posts

Back