What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex-husband is a self-centered, thoughtless ******* who only moves to do something when it benefits him directly.

mountainvista said:
My ex-husband is a self-centered, thoughtless ******* who only moves to do something when it benefits him directly.

((((((((((((((mountainvista)))))))))))))))))))))

You are an amazing person, and I respect you a lot. I wish you didnt have anything to do with someone who doesnt know your real value, and who couldnt see that you deserve a better treatment from his part.
Dont let a jerk like him spoil your days.

Ledia said:
mountainvista said:

((((((((((((((mountainvista)))))))))))))))))))))

You are an amazing person, and I respect you a lot. I wish you didnt have anything to do with someone who doesnt know your real value, and who couldnt see that you deserve a better treatment from his part.
Dont let a jerk like him spoil your days.

Thanks, sweetie. I'll get over it, I always do. I'm just tired of being completely unappreciated.

I'll say one thing though, I am DONE being accommodating with the custody schedule. The next time he asks me if we can switch days because he has a gig, I'm going to tell him, politely, to go fresia himself. Being a father trumps being a guitar player.

He needs a special favor from me? Whoa. Too damned bad. If he needs me to do something for him, he needs to be a little more respectful.

We're building a bathroom upstairs right now where there wasn't one. Today I have to sand walls and remud areas again. I'd rather be beat than go up there. I'm worn out on it and just don't feel like working on it today. But we have to have certain things done before the plumber gets here to install the tub/toilet/sink. He's coming in five days so I gotta go. My sinuses are jacked up from plaster dust around here. No amount of cleaning seems to get it all up, there always seems to be a fine dusting that spreads everywhere because of the constant sanding being done up there.

@ mountainvista, you are right. And I am sure that he will realise how much he counted on you. too bed for him, it would be too late then.

khaoz_ferox said:
That being 29 and single there's a pretty good chance I won't have any kids of my own.

A feeling and a thought I've been having quite often myself in recent times.

OK, so it's not a jet black 1950s Mustang but I want that car.

Scotsman said:
khaoz_ferox said:
That being 29 and single there's a pretty good chance I won't have any kids of my own.

all you all kidding?! say that when you are after 40, please...

euch i just bought a video game for the first time in years, gta4, why did i buy this pentagon violence brainwashing? i don't even think i even want this being in a charity shop, i think I'll have more fun creatively destroying this thing

Peaches said:
Scotsman said:
khaoz_ferox said:

Twenty-nine is not OLD! You still have time! A lot of it! Enjoy each day now while you are free!

my neighbor had a daughter last winter, she is 49 (that maybe it's a bit extreme, I don't want to think how much that might have hurt)

Peaches said:
Scotsman said:
khaoz_ferox said:

Some of us are approaching 40!! *Pauses for a moment of reflection and depression* Surely I still qualify in that circumstance, Peaches?

^ I can't. It hurts too much to talk about it. I mean...40!! I've been watching it approach for..well, nearly 5 years now (nothing like being prepared) :)

I didn't have any of my kids until I was in my 30s, so there is always hope, specifically for women. 40 is not a death sentence for motherhood. Christ, for that matter, my sister had her most recent child when she was over 40, and the kid came out completely normal.

You men have a much longer shelf life for fatherhood.

Thanks, Ledia and LadyF.:) I took a little nap. Sometimes sleep is the preferable escape option. lol

Latest posts

Back