What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not "fascism" we need to be save from.
It's communism. The destroyer of nations.

It's not communism that is destroying your nation just as we speak. In fact, formerly communist countries are morally much more commendable than their capitalist counterparts. Communism stands for the moral values of the proletariat! What moral values do the capitalists have? They worship only money, their one true God, their only value is profit. Communism is no destroyer of nations, it saves nations.

It's not communism that is destroying your nation just as we speak. In fact, formerly communist countries are morally much more commendable than their capitalist counterparts. Communism stands for the moral values of the proletariat! What moral values do the capitalists have? They worship only money, their one true God, their only value is profit. Communism is no destroyer of nations, it saves nations.
We value hard work and rugged individualism.
I think that is commendable.

Good point.

You know what is REALLY destroying America? This bullshit. The entire world butting into America business when they have no idea what they are talking about. Taking sides and whining about what the other side is doing. Disowning and reviling anyone who doesn't agree with what they believe. Making jokes and asinine comments when people are killed over a senseless act that should have never happened. Having to qualify every single thing with what the person is, whether it's race or religion or political party or even gender. THAT is what's killing our country and that we can't set petty bullshit aside and be UNITED.

You know what is REALLY destroying America? This bullshit. The entire world butting into America business when they have no idea what they are talking about. Taking sides and whining about what the other side is doing. Disowning and reviling anyone who doesn't agree with what they believe. Making jokes and asinine comments when people are killed over a senseless act that should have never happened. Having to qualify every single thing with what the person is, whether it's race or religion or political party or even gender. THAT is what's killing our country and that we can't set petty bullshit aside and be UNITED.

From now on there will only be more and more division. Eventually, the spell will turn against the sorcerer and, just as the powers that be installed and funded plenty of dicatorships throughout the world, they will be forced to establish some kind of regime of force over the American people too. This will be the last tragic victim of an infernal machine whose reign of despotism is quickly approaching an end, a big price to pay for global domination and one that I would wish on no people. Victims of your own success you are.

From now on there will only be more and more division. Eventually, the spell will turn against the sorcerer and, just as the powers that be installed and funded plenty of dicatorships throughout the world, they will be forced to establish some kind of regime of force over the American people too. This will be the last tragic victim of an infernal machine whose reign of despotism is quickly approaching an end, a big price to pay for global domination and one that I would wish on no people. Victims of your own success you are.

That's a lie.

If you feel I am lying to you, you can easily look it up yourself and find the meaning of the word you are throwing around.
I would advise you to stop the personal attacks.

Hyper connectivity is pretty sweet.

Life is too boring so much of the time. I want to do something risky again. I've been too okay with where I'm at. Not to say it's a bad place, or I want to drive fast for a thrill. I just want excitement 😁

Is it technically possible to request for the forum to allow me to post only in some chosen games threads that are strictly impersonal e.g. A-Z of songs ... it would be very helpful for persons like me who cannot control their passion (OCD) on some delicate topics ... something like "is selective ban possible"

Last edited:
You know what's sad? This place used to be like home to me, but now I don't feel like I can say anything about myself. I just want what everyone else wants....a place they feel like they belong. And I don't think I have that anywhere. I thought I did...but I was wrong.

You know what's sad? This place used to be like home to me, but now I don't feel like I can say anything about myself. I just want what everyone else wants....a place they feel like they belong. And I don't think I have that anywhere. I thought I did...but I was wrong.
Aint no way. You been here so long this is like your site pretty much you know. Hell how long have you and a small group seen people like me come and go? Ain't no way you don't belong here, right?

Aint no way. You been here so long this is like your site pretty much you know. Hell how long have you and a small group seen people like me come and go? Ain't no way you don't belong here, right?
Yeah, but belonging means you feel comfortable opening up and sharing what's bothering you. I haven't felt like I could do that here for a long time. I've been here a long time, sure. I know the site better than probably most people, if not everyone, but I have a lot of haters too. And every time in the past that I opened up and shared what I was actually feeling without being so vague that no one really knew wtf I was talking about, it was used against me. So I don't do that anymore.

"I'm 5'6" - I've dated 5'6" before - it doesn't work!"
"I mean, have some standards."
"That guy's my type...except he's too short."
"Ew he has a creepy pedo moustache. I hope he doesn't come over here."
"That one's going bald."

etc.

Comments I overheard from a couple of Gen Z girls sitting on bench outside the General Library on campus, talking about guys at the clubspace stalls.

To put it bluntly, these were obese chicks...not even average looking.

Last edited:
"I'm 5'6" - I've dated 5'6" before - it doesn't work!"
"I mean, have some standards."
"That guy's my type...except he's too short."
"Ew he has a creepy pedo moustache. I hope he doesn't come over here."
"That one's going bald."

etc.

Comments I overheard from a couple of Gen Z girls sitting on bench outside the General Library on campus, talking about guys at the clubspace stalls.

To put it bluntly, these were obese chicks...not even average looking.
Okay, they are judging....you are judging....what's the difference?

Latest posts

Back