What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone should think that more often. But thinking it doesn't mean you aren't still going to do it. I'm trying very hard not to, but I still have at least a day, maybe two before I can ask.
Well you know it's funny you say that because I do notice you asking things when you reply to people

Well you know it's funny you say that because I do notice you asking things when you reply to people
Do as I say, not as I do? lol

But no, I rarely jump to conclusions, but when it's high stakes, sometimes you can't help it. Especially when you have a week to overthink the fresia out of it.

And in other news....

Scream GIF by Originals

I think bad probably. This is an exaggeration but I haven't been depressed in like a decade and just don't want to say something wrong "like what we were talking about yesterday" I should be careful and think about what I'm gonna say and not jump into something about nothing and put someone down harder than they could be feeling already.
I mean I like the site. I think I said it a long while ago but I'm here for the loner aspect and just enjoy old forums anyway.
It's just sometimes I'll just be on here reacting to others comments and don't want to accidently get someone to have to drive home the fact that their depressed right now.

I think bad probably. This is an exaggeration but I haven't been depressed in like a decade and just don't want to say something wrong "like what we were talking about yesterday" I should be careful and think about what I'm gonna say and not jump into something about nothing and put someone down harder than they could be feeling already.
I mean I like the site. I think I said it a long while ago but I'm here for the loner aspect and just enjoy old forums anyway.
It's just sometimes I'll just be on here reacting to others comments and don't want to accidently get someone to have to drive home the fact that their depressed right now.

I think depression is just something that everyone has to deal with in today's world. It's just a sad reality of society and until we can all start working together and stop condemning each other for whatever stupid reason, it's not going to change.

I mean, sure, I get into "arguments" here and sometimes I can be blunt and seen as harsh, but if everyone just agrees with and/or coddles everyone all the time, nothing is going to change. I believe everyone should hear all the options and whether they are sugarcoated or blunt, it doesn't change what the person is saying. Some people are sugar coaters and/or coddles, some people are yes men, some people are blunt and try to be as honest as possible with the opinions. That's just part of life and it should be because you need to hear ALL of it if you ever want to find what is going to work to help you through whatever it is you are going through.

Just be yourself. When you start picking away at how you should or shouldn't be, you forget how you actually are. I don't know you, but my impression is you do your best, and that's all you can do. As someone who has phases of depression depending on situations, I know **** well how unreasonable I can be. That's why it's important to communicate with people who are on the other side. How I choose to respond, is something I have to live with. It's not on someone who meant no harm to begin with.

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
I just finished a good cry about feeling alone and hopeless. Last thought was that I had to keep going and just make it through another day

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
If I told you what I am thinking the CIA would be busting down my door wihin minutes.

Latest posts

Back