What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beet chips, eh? That’s one I’ve never tried, nor even seen. I’m assuming made from beets? Or potato chips that are beet-flavoured? I love pickled beets, so I think these might be pretty good.
Well, they come in a bag called veggie chips and tout themselves as being all natural... but I live in the US so it's probably all kinds of artificial. Happy to share if you want to try them though. :)

I usually love, love my job, but today’s transcription was a tough one - a lovely old Japanese lady in the midst of dementia, fully aware that her mind is going, but powerless to do anything about it. First time in a long while that I’ve ended my work day feeling really sad and teary - think I need some gardening time, fresh air. 🤔🙁

Why can he not just co-parent without making vile jabs at me. I just want to raise my kids that aren't fully grown up yet, in peace and harmony. Why does a simple question become a chance to try and start something. We don't even speak directly because of his verbal abuse, but he still sends it through intermediaries. Why is he still so full of hate 14 years since we split. He has the life he wants. I thought I was pretty immune to it now, but evidently one comment can still bring me down.

What is the point of a smash burger? I get the concept and I know what they are, but what's the point? Just form the patty like that and throw it on, why do you have to smash it after it's on? Seems very pointless and lazy to me...

Don't tell me how to eat my burgers, you darn vegan. 😁

I don't know never had one. I would guess that the patties are probably thinner than a traditional burger... Probably also more crispy? Or more burnt?
I like homemade burgers... Only good one I ever got from a restaurant, was when I lived in Death Valley. Blue Cheese burger.

Don't tell me how to eat my burgers, you darn vegan. 😁

I don't know never had one. I would guess that the patties are probably thinner than a traditional burger... Probably also more crispy? Or more burnt?
I like homemade burgers... Only good one I ever got from a restaurant, was when I lived in Death Valley. Blue Cheese burger.
But if you just formed them into a thinner burger before you put them on to cook, what's the difference?

Also, ew, blue cheese..... :sick:

So last week was the heat wave. Heat index in the 110s, tropical humidity, etc. As a result, many electric grids could not keep up with the extra AC units going and caused power outages. If this country can't even manage to keep people cool in extreme heat, how the hell do they think they can manage everyone driving electric cars?

Fix the electric issues before you start pushing honeysuckle that will cause even more problems....

How do you pick up Pokemon girls?

"I got some rare Pokemons... at my house, in my pants."
"I know where Pikachu is hiding... at my house, in my pants."
"My Pokeball is open for you... at my house, in my pants."

Open to other ideas 😂

US politics should be more like jury selection. (President AND Congress) Find UNBIASED people who wants to hear the evidence and decide based on ONLY THAT and then put them up for election.

But sadly, I doubt you could find that many unbiased people in this country who actually care enough to do what's right for the United States.

I just walked outside (it's 10 PM) and I wondered why I didn't hear the band down the road playing. They've been playing every Saturday for at least the last 10 years......and then I realized.....IT STILL ISN'T SATURDAY!

Latest posts

Back