What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no school in the summer! Today was the last day! :) Though it's quite hot here, still no school is worth it.

That's why I liked summer when I was at school, when I got too old to go to school and my kid didn't exist or was too young to go to school, I liked spring the most, but that time I lived there, where summer was almost the only time when it was not grey/rainy/cold/dark outside. So I still liked the summer becasue I could go camping/hiking/swimming outside.

Guess, I won't like summer here, when my kid will grow a little bit more, spring is lovely here, everything except summer is lovely here. But for now... no school :)

I'm thinking I hope things are okay for me when I go to the doctors, I have some MRI done for my back and neck and hope things will be okay. I've been having a lot of migraines lately and I hope it's nothing serious. But we shall wait and see what the results are. I will keep myself busy in the meantime.

I'm thinking I hope things are okay for me when I go to the doctors, I have some MRI done for my back and neck and hope things will be okay. I've been having a lot of migraines lately and I hope it's nothing serious. But we shall wait and see what the results are. I will keep myself busy in the meantime.

I hope things are OK for you after the visit too, that it's nothing serious and that the migraines will turn out to be nothing.

Sending good thoughts your way 🤗

Last edited:
"...60 mph wind gusts and half dollar size hail..."

When in the last time I saw a half dollar
3f4e18d0fc759ec60d9c733dc713caba

How do some particles that shouldn't act like waves only act like waves if there's someone to observe them? What's that about and what's happening there?

How do some particles that shouldn't act like waves only act like waves if there's someone to observe them? What's that about and what's happening there?
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Oh, better one.....if someone interprets something in a way that isn't correct, does that automatically mean their interpretation is the true interpretation?

(No, I haven't tried one - just the thought makes me gag. :sick:)

I did get the chance to try them. The ones I had were much better than I would have guessed.

Based on that, I tried ketchup doritos and won't bother with those again.

Just a few more days. I can do this... I can do this... I just don't wanna do this... :(

Haha, I’ll send you some. Several different brands in fact, you can pick which you like the best. Ever tried lobster flavoured chips? They’re a Maritime speciality. 😂 (and actually ketchup chips aren’t all that bad. My son buys them sometimes).

Beet chips are pretty good.

Latest posts

Back