What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired man. not for a lack of rest, no I slept well last night and I've had my coffee.

It's something deeper, something inherently present in the fibres of my skin, in my tendons, in my eyes.

I'm bloody exhausted. Fatigued by life, by the noise and the silence, the people and the empty rooms, the light and dark, by hope and despair.

So worn down by the world that nothing in it can refresh my mind from the constant buzzing. I'm f*cking tired, and there's not enough hours in the night for the type of rest I need.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles, it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
"Hello, teacher! Tell me, what's my lesson?"
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles, it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world

When pulling out of their driveways, why do people stop halfway across the sidewalk? Is it to shorten the distance required to mow down the pedestrians foolish enough to pass by in front of the car, as opposed to behind it?

It looks like there might be a shirt out there of the avatar I've been using...I think I want this 🐟

Seriously, I hope the artist wouldn't feel like I've been misusing the picture and associating it with my bad moods.
But, I like this picture a lot.
I thought of the name before I found the picture, but when I did I thought "this is exactly what I had in mind". He's more of a punk fish, but it's like if someone took Tim Armstrong and made him into a fish, this is what he'd be.

Last edited:
She could make me happy and that's exactly why I'm terrified of her. I know being happy is the most terrifying thing in the universe, once you're happy it can be taken from you.

Why is someone suddenly so interested in pick-up lines for Pokemon girls?

Bloody hell! I just woke up to find the USA beat Pakistan in their world cup cricket match, nobody in their wildest dreams could've believed that would happen ... or maybe they could, when I checked the betting exchanges last night money was piling in on Pakistan to lose match fixing anyone? easiest 7K I ever made.

Bloody hell! I just woke up to find the USA beat Pakistan in their world cup cricket match, nobody in their wildest dreams could've believed that would happen ... or maybe they could, when I checked the betting exchanges last night money was piling in on Pakistan to lose match fixing anyone? easiest 7K I ever made.

You really made 7K last night???

D*mn!

As a certain desert farm boy once said, "we could almost buy our own ship for that!"

You really made 7K last night???

D*mn!

As a certain desert farm boy once said, "we could almost buy our own ship for that!"
Oh mate! Cricket is so bloody corrupt, especially when the Pakistanis are involved. I very rarely gamble, I've usually traded out my bets way before the end of any event, having said that what was happening on the exchanges last night was so obvious, my mate made 3 times what I did.. I had a tiny voice in my head screaming 'you're wrong dude' so only bet what I was willing to lose, her voice was screaming ' put your bloody house on it!'

Oh mate! Cricket is so bloody corrupt, especially when the Pakistanis are involved. I very rarely gamble, I've usually traded out my bets way before the end of any event, having said that what was happening on the exchanges last night was so obvious, my mate made 3 times what I did.. I had a tiny voice in my head screaming 'you're wrong dude' so only bet what I was willing to lose, her voice was screaming ' put your bloody house on it!'

Oh wow, that's such a wild story!
I didn't know there was that much going on behind the scenes in cricket.
I've never been much of a gambling man myself. "Never bet more than you're willing to lose", and it all seemed stressful, so many factors going on at once to keep track of, and quickly.

3 times what you made though, for your friend...you really could buy your own ship for that. Was just looking on Bring a Trailer last night, that can still get you quite a bit of car.

Anyway. Guess tonight is party time for you then...enjoy! 🍻

Oh wow, that's such a wild story!
I didn't know there was that much going on behind the scenes in cricket.
I've never been much of a gambling man myself. "Never bet more than you're willing to lose", and it all seemed stressful, so many factors going on at once to keep track of, and quickly.

3 times what you made though, for your friend...you really could buy your own ship for that. Was just looking on Bring a Trailer last night, that can still get you quite a bit of car.

Anyway. Guess tonight is party time for you then...enjoy! 🍻
I usually trade bets, kind of like trading stocks and shares, sports trading is huge in the UK and risk free if done properly.

Bizarrely, considering how restrictive the gambling laws are in your country, I make most of my money trading on American college football. It's not uncommon to see £10 million plus traded on meaningless games and odds shift so fast it's easy to make a nice profit very quickly. Cricket and Tennis are insane often £50 million plus traded. If your state ever loosens up on gambling I'll send you some links, software and bots.

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee

I like the spirit of this, but sometimes I feel like it can be good to at least borrow a few ideas from a successful personality. Sometimes it can help to "fake it 'til you make it", at least to get started.

Latest posts

Back