What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
For the first time in my life I am angry and frustrated with the male gender as a collective. I do not need to be looked after or restricted and patronized.
I am as good. I am enough.

Aww. You just need the right guy to mansplain it to you in a way that makes more sense, that's all! =p

Aisha said:
For the first time in my life I am angry and frustrated with the male gender as a collective. I do not need to be looked after or restricted and patronized.
I am as good. I am enough.

You definitely are as good and enough. *hug*

Apparently, I have limited ability to spot when someone of the opposite sex is flirting with me.

Rodent said:
Rodent said:
I'll consider it.

Nope. Nope! Nevermind.

459024_600.jpg

Double dick punch. Thank you for messing me around again, and making me feeling like a worthless bag of crap.

I'm tired but I don't want to sleep, because my day was so empty and I have stuff to do tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to

I don't know where my copy of Altar by Sunn 0))) and Boris has gone. Listening to it on Spotify now and it is an awesome album but would sound better with the cd through the family sound system...

I hope it goes well tomorrow. Hopefully I like the place, make the application and get accepted.

I have spent most of my day watching videos from a Youtuber debating and debunking feminists and MGTOWs.

Yeah, I actually did not know it was International Women's until two hours into my work day...at least it was appropriate. And very educational.

Paraiyar said:
I don't know where my copy of Altar by Sunn 0))) and Boris has gone. Listening to it on Spotify now and it is an awesome album but would sound better with the cd through the family sound system...

Yeah, sadly Spotify only offers mediocre streaming quality for free users. I got the 320kbps MP3s here, that's the least you need when those two bands are involved.

^ lol, I've that everyday xD

Holy... Why I've to hear awesome news like this from some third party?! If it's true... No more worries for a while. o(≧∇≦o)

I really didnt need to fall on my arm and have one more limb-ache added to the mess.
Esp with all the work i need to do, and trying to avoid painkillers.

I posted a message that I need to find housemates for next year a few days ago on the local housing website or whatever you call it. No one has responded. Which is normal, these things are slow, and the ones with responses were at least a week or so old, if not more. But by god is the anxiety getting to me. Putting a message up there with as brief and honest (while remaining mostly positive) description of myself as I could write, waiting for replies, not knowing if I'll ever get any or who I might get a reply from, checking my email every few hours, knowing that there will probably be nothing there, but still HAVING to check just in case... Sometimes, I think my anxiety isn't THAT bad, compared to so many other people I've met, but then I experience this, which would just be nothing for most people, just a little extra task in the back of their head, and realise how nervous it makes me.

Latest posts

Back