What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graphic.jpg

Storms are rolling through. It dropped 20 degrees.
Matan I've been getting teased by these storms. It's only been sprinkling for a few minutes each day. I swear I should be seeing thunderstorms by now. The past couple days I've checked the weather on Google I get it should storm soon, but nah. Apparently I'll get it at midnight. I hope that's true.

Matan I've been getting teased by these storms. It's only been sprinkling for a few minutes each day. I swear I should be seeing thunderstorms by now. The past couple days I've checked the weather on Google I get it should storm soon, but nah. Apparently I'll get it at midnight. I hope that's true.
That's how it usually is for me too. Last month, there was storms on literally every side of me, but I was dry. Lol. Same way with snow, it always seems to skip me.

The British summer has brought us a mix of storms, sunshine, high winds and temperatures between 28 and 12 degrees, all in the span of a week.
100% would recommend.

Foggy. . . getting into the perpetually foggy season where you don’t see the sun for days, even weeks, at a time. I love fog, but the constant greyness for days on end gets wearing. Good thing I’m moving into the valley in a few short days where I’ll actually see sunshine.

Latest posts

Back