Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's piggybacking? XD

I was told not long ago Serenia is the owner of an almost completely normal tea store... but in the personnel room, they got a secret portal to another world. The only thing one can bring through that portal is tea...

I read an article in the Doggy Times which stated that BadGuy hates to pick up dog poop, so he paid a dog trainer "a large sum of money" to teach his dog to ...

dogpoo.gif

He s actually toilet trained

Word on the street is Somnambulist is Bubblebeams servant ... he call her Satan but she is sweet as an angel

^LOL, I would gladly be Bubblebeam's servant or even slave ... she is the sweetest person I have met here.

Rumor has it BadGuy is the lead character in the latest Terminator movie. He goes around saying, "I'm back".

azqj8.gif

I heard that Somnambulist was gonna go postal, because no one wants to play the rumor game on ALL.

I heard BadGuy works for the Secret Association of NonPostalness, and was sent here for a "special assignment".

(Keep the game up, might be my favourite game here)

My dog told me Meaw keeps sneaking in and trying to cuddle up to him while he sleeps

Someone told me Pathfinder is an ultrareligious flag painter, this is the reason some of the worlds flags are morte simple than others. They were painted on the day of resting :p

Browsing through the pages of Playboy, I saw a model with a tattoo on her foot. When I looked at her face, I saw that it was Yukongirl

(Hi twin! What one finds out here, lol)

Someone told me Somnambulist sends christmas cards in summer, since they will be more easily remembered then.

Meaw is not the only one, BadGuy knows cause he was on the anonymous pawlickers meetings :< One is not allowed to say that outside of the meeting room.

Expert video analysts confirmed the leaked footage of Meaw eating cat food on all fours with her pets is indeed genuine and not a hoax. 
icon_giggle.gif

Snopes confirmed that Bubblebeams version of Meaws video is indeed a satirical article about blowing bubbles to make your pets chase and bite them ....with zero satisfaction for the pet but immense laughter for the bubble blower.

The last time Pathfinder went hiking the campfire escaped to some nearby trees, but since Pathfinder handled it so quickly, no one knows.

Latest posts

Back