Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somnambulist said:
I heard that BadGuy is not only a sleepwalker, but he also somehow manages to leash his dog and take it along with him on his sleep walks. In other words, BadGuy is a dog-walking somnambulist.

Ok, let's try.

I've heard somnambulist frequently sleepwalks into other people's beds.

Meaw said:
I heard Somnambulist just pretends to still be human - in reality that one has transferred its brain into the Internet, now living off of the energy of old people googling for Google.

Side rumor: The energy from those searches will be enough to keep Somnambulist alive in the Net for 4 million years more, which is the closest to a Perpetuum Mobile science has gotten this far.

(Awesome !)

MissGuided is really from the future - the remains of my now favourite band The Unguided. She will be highly praised for her drumming skills and KFC will name their drumsticks after her.

^_^

Meaw said:
MissGuided is really from the future - the remains of my now favourite band The Unguided. She will be highly praised for her drumming skills and KFC will name their drumsticks after her.

^_^

LMFAO !!!

What comes to Meaw's mind when thinking of the words "balanced diet" ... carbohydrates, protein, fats, fiber, and plenty of vitamins and minerals

YUjNfly.jpg

Somnambulist steals wifi from his neighbors. The problem is that his neighbors are nuns. For shame.

I heard someone whisper Miss Guided's profile pic is not the upper one. It's the lower one. The cat one :D Which means if that is to be applied to everyone, everyone without a picture in the signature is without a profile picture, and everyone with a profile picture has a picture in their signature. Because logic. Or something.

Somnambulist is just jealous of my nice cat box XD
Close enough to a box at least.

Somnambulist has a heavy emotional attachment to this thread. I heard that he even Googles new rumors so he will never run dry.

^LOL. You failed in your response, because those aren't just rumors ... those are both truths.

What MissGuided attempted when her celeb crush Norman Reedus aka "Daryl" rejected her invitation to dinner. Luckily for her, his not-so-popular brother was waiting directly below, with his arms open.

article-suicide2-0528.jpg

Ha! Shows what you know....Merle lost his right arm in Season 1!

Somnambulist loves to paint wall murals. But, his mom told him if he ruined up her dining room one more time, he would be sleeping outside with the dog.

Ha ! Shows what YOU know. My mom is TERRIFIED of animals, esp. dogs. We've never had a pet at home.

MissGuided made the mistake of venturing out on a stormy day out in South Carolina, during the recent hurricane Matthew. The result was ...

kate-upton-people-in-tv-photo-u231.jpg

I've been making that Stairmaster my *****, recently. I am pleased with the results.

Somnambulist once tried Santeria but couldn't hack it because they wouldn't allow him to add curry to the sacrificed goat.

LMAO ! I have to get back at you for that !

MissGuided's misguided journey to what she thought was happiness, began with a machine called the Stairmaster. She soon got obsessed with toning her body. It wasn't long after that that her boyfriend suggested two things 1 - that they break up, and 2 - that she change her gender

0c6313ca0c5849e2ebb30c53275f7e94.jpg

^ugh, yikes! I don't think my new OTK boots would work with that outfit...or body. :/

Somnambulist approached a cute girl at the coffee shop intent on getting her digits. She gave him her number but he didn't realize that she was a fan of the Sister Wives show. So, now, he's dating ...and servicing....all 9 of them.

^Hmm, I don't see a problem with dating/servicing 9 women. Helps my low average over the past 10 years  :D 

When 9/11 happened, MissGuided's fear of flying and quick wit helped save her life. She convinced her co-conspirators (hijackers) that, if they didn't let her get off the plane, she would barf all over the flight controls, and they wouldn't be able to hit their intended targets

LOL, nice.

Somnambulist has a rock garden. Only he didn't know it wasn't supposed music-related and can't understand why no one wants to sign them.

Latest posts

Back