Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard the most disturbing rumors that Yukongirl is pretending to be a female from Canada on this forum, while, in reality, "she" is a Nigerian scam artist on the prowl for suckers willing to give up bank account information in exchange for having their egos stroked.

I hear Somnambulist is Peter Pan. No way it can be false, that picture is such a giveaway!

I think I seen Meaw hiss at my dog but then she tried cuddling up to him

BadGuy said:
I think I seen Meaw hiss at my dog but then she tried cuddling up to him

635735965120619360676011523_200.gif

I've seen BadGuy call people the wrong pronouns. :p
( I know, not much of a rumor, i'll find smthn better...)
BadGuy's favourite ice cream is vanilla, becauseif he'd ever join an ice cream eating game, he thinks it would be easier to beat on "vanilla" level :)

And I know this is out of the game, but I want to applause MissGuided for always having such great rumors!

I heard that Meaw loves listening to Michael Jackson. This is Meaw performing the meawwalk (Meaw's version of the legendary MJ moonwalk) to "Billie Jean"

funny-cat-gifs-001.gif

I've read several reports saying Somnambulist have crashed eight computers the last two years, only from saving "a few" of his favourite GIFs on them :p

I heard a rumor Somnambulist mistook me for my less speeding, less salt-eating cat cousin, who has sadly yet not understood rats are meant to coze with and feed, not to eat! All of this just because we both had whiskers.

(Sensmorale: Rats are not food!) :)

Meaw (aka Tom) is now so friendly with rats (esp. Jerry), that, even after taking a blow to the head from Jerry, Meaw maintains congeniality with them ...

giphy.gif

I heard a rumor Somnambulist has some black market contacts and can fix new identities to people.

^ Oh no, cover her ears. You know cats would consider that a major step down. 
icon_giggle.gif

Rumour has it that Serenia was and still is a crazed fan of the show Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

I heard from a very trustworthy source Bubblebeam is the reincarnation of an ancient saint, and in the nights she sneak out to give food to the homeless people around town. She use to hide close by, to see their faces when they wake up next to a basket of food :)

Bubblebeam said:
^ Oh no, cover her ears. You know cats would consider that a major step down. 
icon_giggle.gif

Rumour has it that Serenia was and still is a crazed fan of the show Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Omg....who told you 😁

I heard that Meaw secretly follows Bubblebeam around piggybacking the smiles.

Latest posts

Back