Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xpendable - So funny, thanks for that.

Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:
I found this and found it amusing. It's a bit gross and has alot of things about pee in it??? So fellas how many are true for you. Oh yeah and what is the nod all about?

http://www.knowable.com/a/20-things...2&tse_id=INF_8539704156e2494a8077df093b214224

What a load of rubbish !
Boring questions, nonsense, not remotely interesting or funny

Well thank you for taking the time to comment on that. I will take your critisism on board.

Serenia said:

Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:
I found this and found it amusing. It's a bit gross and has alot of things about pee in it??? So fellas how many are true for you. Oh yeah and what is the nod all about?

http://www.knowable.com/a/20-things...2&tse_id=INF_8539704156e2494a8077df093b214224

Hmm I think I've done a few of those. But 10, 11, 13, and 20 dont make sense. Why blow your nose into your hands when you can just blow it out into the water/drain? Number 2 is true but I definitely wouldn't say ALL of them. There isn't really any joy to 15. Just looking to make sure things are looking normal. I assume most women do this as well.

The nod is true. Just kind of an acknowledgement/greeting of the other person without saying anything. I figured women did it too. Apparently they don't. And it's a hard habit to break for people mtf transitioning. I never knew.

[video=youtube]

I agree though it's not really that funny. I'm a guy though so it all seems pretty normal to me. The author of the article is a woman so maybe it's funny to her.

[video=youtube]

Never knew it was so complicated. o.o

Serenia said:

Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

What a load of rubbish !

Well thank you for taking the time to comment on that. I will take your critisism on board.

:D I found it QUITE amusing!
I've seen guys do a number of things on the list and heard talk of some of the others (even one that both genders do).
Thanks for the chuckle. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Serenia said:

Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

What a load of rubbish !

:D I found it QUITE amusing!
I've seen guys do a number of things on the list and heard talk of some of the others (even one that both genders do).
Thanks for the chuckle. :p

Haha! I just saw this on a friend's newsfeed on Facebook. I came to the conclusion after reading it that I'm secretly a guy...heheheh. (Well, obviously not counting the ones regarding anatomy...;)) I swear, even down to The Nod, I do that all the time.

Yeah I didn't like it either. There seems to be a rash of these lists out there that make men out to be infantile, dick-obsessed idiots.

I've only done about 6 of those things, the rest are either stupid or disgusting that only a neanderthal would do. I didn't find it funny either, weird how women find it amusing and it contains bathroom humour which many I know find disgusting. I find #2 and 6 rather offensive and degrading. I have a lot of female friends and there are many I have never and would never fantasize about. And I hate to break it to her but #15 is not so true.

Why are most of them based around the bathroom and shitting/pissing? I want to see the female version of this, is there one? Wonder how off or accurate it would be.

lonelypanda said:
Why are most of them based around the bathroom and shitting/pissing? I want to see the female version of this, is there one? Wonder how off or accurate it would be.

There is a women's version someone made in the comments. I still don't find it that hilarious.

20 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know About:

1. Pee and **** at the same time.

2. Fantasize about their male friends... yes all of them.

3. When in the shower we cup our boobs together to make a cup of water.

4. If running up or down stairs with no bra, we hold our boobs so we don't get a black eye.

5. If we drank your favorite drink we leave a little so you can't accuse us of drinking it all.

6. We think about having the ability of telekinesis so all the house work gets done by itself because after an already 40 hour work week we'd really like to not work more.

7. Every woman has woken up with blood on her sheets because aunt flo decided to visit in the middle of the night.

8. Checked online to see if their height, weight, breast size, hair, stomach, thighs, arms, neck, etc. is adequate.

9. All women have given The Look to other women while dealing with a male. When given to a male they just look scared.

10. Have looked at their used tampon after pulling it out.

11. Keep the covers down while farting and blame it on the guy.

12. While peeing try to shoot it out in a straight line as much as possible so we don't have to wipe our butt afterwards.

13. When writing a comment to a man's Facebook post we know it doesn't sound dumb, but the only response he can come up with is to tell us we are dumb.

14. Imagine how we would take care of our children if the guy decides to take off.

15. Looked at the child they just created... that is a real masterpiece.

16. Watch ****.... yes... we watch lots of ****. But we don't talk about it.

17. Take off our bra without taking our shirt off and fling it into the hamper or on the dresser to use the next day.

18. Deleted our search history.

19. Have looked into the toilet when on period to see what shade of red it made the toilet water.

20. Have put toilet paper into the toilet so when we **** it doesn't make a splash noise telling everyone we are ****ing.

kamya said:
lonelypanda said:

There is a women's version someone made in the comments. I still don't find it that hilarious.

20 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know About:

1. Pee and **** at the same time.

2. Fantasize about their male friends... yes all of them.

3. When in the shower we cup our boobs together to make a cup of water.

4. If running up or down stairs with no bra, we hold our boobs so we don't get a black eye.

5. If we drank your favorite drink we leave a little so you can't accuse us of drinking it all.

6. We think about having the ability of telekinesis so all the house work gets done by itself because after an already 40 hour work week we'd really like to not work more.

7. Every woman has woken up with blood on her sheets because aunt flo decided to visit in the middle of the night.

8. Checked online to see if their height, weight, breast size, hair, stomach, thighs, arms, neck, etc. is adequate.

9. All women have given The Look to other women while dealing with a male. When given to a male they just look scared.

10. Have looked at their used tampon after pulling it out.

11. Keep the covers down while farting and blame it on the guy.

12. While peeing try to shoot it out in a straight line as much as possible so we don't have to wipe our butt afterwards.

13. When writing a comment to a man's Facebook post we know it doesn't sound dumb, but the only response he can come up with is to tell us we are dumb.

14. Imagine how we would take care of our children if the guy decides to take off.

15. Looked at the child they just created... that is a real masterpiece.

16. Watch ****.... yes... we watch lots of ****. But we don't talk about it.

17. Take off our bra without taking our shirt off and fling it into the hamper or on the dresser to use the next day.

18. Deleted our search history.

19. Have looked into the toilet when on period to see what shade of red it made the toilet water.

20. Have put toilet paper into the toilet so when we **** it doesn't make a splash noise telling everyone we are ****ing.

15,16,17 and 18. Everything else, not even once. This one is bunk.

Come on, it's a classic click-bait article. What can you expect beyond mostly cringeworthy "facts"? Which were written by a woman with no references given. Plus "Leaning tower of pizza"...massive fail.

...am I doing it right?

JQB7k.gif

Solivagant said:
I do #5, I think it works better than twist ties.

Doing both here, safety first.

Xpendable said:
Incognito mode.

Right on, smart folks go incognito.

PS: Check your honeysuckle, save yourself a colonoscopy later.

kamya said:

Only 6, 7, and 18 are true for me. I don't know even what #9 is talking about.

Solivagant said:
kamya said:

Only 6, 7, and 18 are true for me. I don't know even what #9 is talking about.

#12 had me like wtf. How do you pee on your ass?

Remember reading a similar list someone liked on facebook. Amongst all the dick/fart jokes was one about how men stall to think up a lie (implying men routinely lie to their partners), similar to the 'thing' here about men fantasizing about their female friends.

Maybe I'm taking it all too seriously but there's something nasty about these supposed facts.

It is not meant to be fact. I found the amount of pee jokes it in funny. But that is my sense of humour. I would quite like to see a real female version.

For instance I bet a bloke writing would make something of the amount of toilet paper women use. :).

Life is too short to take things so seriously. It is not aimed at anyone, it is a bit of fun, like I said show me a good female one with lots of pee and poo and fart things in and I will roar with laughter. I agree some are bit weird and I suggest you choose to ignore. Do remember is meant to bait you. Don't like it move on.

Just remember this when taking your last breath, will you really give a honeysuckle about this.

lonelypanda said:

This. There's a limit to what people should know about each other, especially perfect strangers. Nobody needs to know about anyone's bowel movements or urinary habits apart from their doctor. And there is such a thing as bathroom etiquette. Telling people about disgusting habits isn't going to make them like you better. Unless they're into that sort of thing. These lists must have been made by some adolescent who clearly thinks fart jokes are the epitome of humour.

Serenia said:
It is not meant to be fact. I found the amount of pee jokes it in funny. But that is my sense of humour. Life is too short to take things so seriously. It is not aimed at anyone, it is a bit of fun, like I said show me a good female one with lots of pee and poo and fart things in and I will roar with laughter. I agree some are bit weird and I suggest you choose to ignore. Do remember is meant to bait you. Don't like it move on.

I saw your post after I posted. When it comes to what's funny, it clearly varies for everyone as well, just like with most things. What's distasteful to me isn't so for you, and that's fine, I respect that. I didn't like it and I chose not to ignore it and move on like you said; instead I expressed an opinion and I believe that's fine too. That's what the forum is for, after all. My initial post wasn't directed at your post, I'm sorry if it looks that way.

1. Flush mid pee and race the toilet.

Nope. Never thought about it. Seems like a waste of jacking up my water bill though.

2. Fantasized about their female friends. Yes...all of them.

NOT ALL OF THEM!! Just, ya know, the one's I'm attracted to...

3. When I'm in the shower, I like to cup the water to my chest then watch it splash to the floor.

Wat??

4. Entering Beast Mode running up stairs while alone.

It's faster.

5. Instead of using twist-ties to close bread, just spin the open end of the bag and tuck it underneath.

It's faster.

6. Thought about freezing time.... and then doing naughty things to people.

Yep. Guilty. Also, might oppertunistically steal some valuable stuff to sell. Watches, wallets, jewelry, etc. C'mon if you could freeze time, you'd probably do it too.

7. Every man has woken up with morning wood and had to do the leaning tower of pizza to hit the toilet.

I hate when this happens....-_-....When I'm NOT single, this doesn't happen though. Hhmm, I wonder why...-_-....

8. Checked online to see if their length is adequate.

Yeah, but you can't really trust the internet on that. That's like trying to find your body fat percentage using a calculator rather than measuring tools. You're not gonna get the correct result. And really, quite frankly, it doesn't mean enough to me to pursue finding out otherwise.

9. All men at one point in their lives have given The Nod TM to another man for one reason or another. They have also given it to a woman, only to receive a look of confusion.

"I trust you. Go now."

10. Blow nose into hands in the shower.

Shower? No. When surfing? Yes. I'm ******* surfing, and there could sharks. I'm not gonna take the time to worry about snot. At no point do I want to have to explain to someone: "Well, I didn't get back on the board soon enough because my nose was runny and that's why I lost my leg I guess." Nope. Not me. Not gonna be that guy.

11. Waft the bed covers to unsheathe a fart.

Well, if it's cold, and you wanna cover your face, you don't wanna dutch oven YOURSELF you see...

12. While peeing tried to cover entire surface of water with pee bubbles.

Never tried that either. Thought never occurred to me.

13. When I write a comment on a girls Facebook, I re-read it a million times after sending it to make sure it doesn't sound dumb.

No, I usually just run with it.

14. Imagine how you would save your work place, school or whatever from terrorists.

Yeah. By offering them my boss and the office manager as ransom for the freedom of the rest of us. xD

15. Looked at their poop when they finished. I mean sometimes you just need to enjoy the masterpiece you just created.

For medical reasons, really.

16. Watch romantic comedies alone. No one else can be present. No one can know.

No. Not really. Maybe like 1 or 2 ever? And I can't even remember their names at the moment.

17. Take off my underwear and then kick it up into my hand and feel like a goddamn ninja master.

Yes. Because when you lift heavy crap all day, the last thing you want to do is bend over again.

18. Deleted their search history.

I didn't have internet for a year and a half and used only public access. I did this when logging out as a matter to keep people from getting to my billing information and whatnot. Now, it's just a reflex.

19. Aim your pee at the edge of the toilet water or higher to avoid people knowing your pissing

Some times you just don't wanna wake people up. Like, at all costs do not wake them up.

20. Tried to see how far away you can get whilst taking a pee and keeping it in the bowl.

That's fun to do the next morning after a night of really awesome sex. hahaha. Okay yeah, I've done that one. Just, not in a very very long time.

Latest posts

Back