Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niantiel said:
1. Flush mid pee and race the toilet.

Nope. Never thought about it. Seems like a waste of jacking up my water bill though.

2. Fantasized about their female friends. Yes...all of them.

NOT ALL OF THEM!! Just, ya know, the one's I'm attracted to...

3. When I'm in the shower, I like to cup the water to my chest then watch it splash to the floor.

Wat??

4. Entering Beast Mode running up stairs while alone.

It's faster.

5. Instead of using twist-ties to close bread, just spin the open end of the bag and tuck it underneath.

It's faster.

6. Thought about freezing time.... and then doing naughty things to people.

Yep. Guilty. Also, might oppertunistically steal some valuable stuff to sell. Watches, wallets, jewelry, etc. C'mon if you could freeze time, you'd probably do it too.

7. Every man has woken up with morning wood and had to do the leaning tower of pizza to hit the toilet.

I hate when this happens....-_-....When I'm NOT single, this doesn't happen though. Hhmm, I wonder why...-_-....

8. Checked online to see if their length is adequate.

Yeah, but you can't really trust the internet on that. That's like trying to find your body fat percentage using a calculator rather than measuring tools. You're not gonna get the correct result. And really, quite frankly, it doesn't mean enough to me to pursue finding out otherwise.

9. All men at one point in their lives have given The Nod TM to another man for one reason or another. They have also given it to a woman, only to receive a look of confusion.

"I trust you. Go now."

10. Blow nose into hands in the shower.

Shower? No. When surfing? Yes. I'm ******* surfing, and there could sharks. I'm not gonna take the time to worry about snot. At no point do I want to have to explain to someone: "Well, I didn't get back on the board soon enough because my nose was runny and that's why I lost my leg I guess." Nope. Not me. Not gonna be that guy.

11. Waft the bed covers to unsheathe a fart.

Well, if it's cold, and you wanna cover your face, you don't wanna dutch oven YOURSELF you see...

12. While peeing tried to cover entire surface of water with pee bubbles.

Never tried that either. Thought never occurred to me.

13. When I write a comment on a girls Facebook, I re-read it a million times after sending it to make sure it doesn't sound dumb.

No, I usually just run with it.

14. Imagine how you would save your work place, school or whatever from terrorists.

Yeah. By offering them my boss and the office manager as ransom for the freedom of the rest of us. xD

15. Looked at their poop when they finished. I mean sometimes you just need to enjoy the masterpiece you just created.

For medical reasons, really.

16. Watch romantic comedies alone. No one else can be present. No one can know.

No. Not really. Maybe like 1 or 2 ever? And I can't even remember their names at the moment.

17. Take off my underwear and then kick it up into my hand and feel like a goddamn ninja master.

Yes. Because when you lift heavy crap all day, the last thing you want to do is bend over again.

18. Deleted their search history.

I didn't have internet for a year and a half and used only public access. I did this when logging out as a matter to keep people from getting to my billing information and whatnot. Now, it's just a reflex.

19. Aim your pee at the edge of the toilet water or higher to avoid people knowing your pissing

Some times you just don't wanna wake people up. Like, at all costs do not wake them up.

20. Tried to see how far away you can get whilst taking a pee and keeping it in the bowl.

That's fun to do the next morning after a night of really awesome sex. hahaha. Okay yeah, I've done that one. Just, not in a very very long time.

Your replies were funnier than the list :D

Lol I just did the nod ha! Acknowledging another driving while my hands where occupied lol.

Aisha said:
lonelypanda said:
Why are most of them based around the bathroom and shitting/pissing? I want to see the female version of this, is there one? Wonder how off or accurate it would be.

This. There's a limit to what people should know about each other, especially perfect strangers. Nobody needs to know about anyone's bowel movements or urinary habits apart from their doctor. And there is such a thing as bathroom etiquette. Telling people about disgusting habits isn't going to make them like you better. Unless they're into that sort of thing. These lists must have been made by some adolescent who clearly thinks fart jokes are the epitome of humour.

Serenia said:
It is not meant to be fact. I found the amount of pee jokes it in funny. But that is my sense of humour. Life is too short to take things so seriously. It is not aimed at anyone, it is a bit of fun, like I said show me a good female one with lots of pee and poo and fart things in and I will roar with laughter. I agree some are bit weird and I suggest you choose to ignore. Do remember is meant to bait you. Don't like it move on.

I saw your post after I posted. When it comes to what's funny, it clearly varies for everyone as well, just like with most things. What's distasteful to me isn't so for you, and that's fine, I respect that. I didn't like it and I chose not to ignore it and move on like you said; instead I expressed an opinion and I believe that's fine too. That's what the forum is for, after all. My initial post wasn't directed at your post, I'm sorry if it looks that way.

Don't worry about it :). I know I have a juvenile sense of humour and quite proud of it. I am who I am and ok with it. It isn't to everybodys taste, and I can think of a few female relatives who would turn in their graves if they saw me doing some of the things I have done talked about lol.

Almost double the number of "Questions for the Women" posts as there are here, yet when someone finally does ask something it's about a list full of toilet humour, not a serious question about what we think or feel about anything.

ardour said:
Almost double the number of "Questions for the Women" posts as there are here, yet when someone finally does ask something it's about a list full of toilet humour, not a serious question about what we think or feel about anything.

I made that question some time ago. They said that men were more interested in making questions than the other way around. Maybe there's less women on the forum, idk. For me it feels like they're in fact less interested in knowing about what we feel. More questions, means more insecurities. Meaning they think is probably easier to please us and thus don't need to know EVERYTHING about us.

ardour said:

It's mostly guys asking questions in that thread... So...

For one thing, a lot more women answer the women's questions than men answer the men's questions.
Also, the women's thread goes off track A LOT (contribute that to women rambling on and on about whatever if you want).

I don't understand why this is even an issue, so what if there are more posts in the women's thread. Who the fresia really cares? So we don't ask men questions, big deal, but if you notice, there are a lot of threads about problems with the opposite sex, why does it HAVE to go in this thread?

How easy is it to ask you out? (yes, specifically you, man who is reading this) :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
How easy is it to ask you out? (yes, specifically you, man who is reading this) :D

Not very since I likely won't believe you're being serious. Lol

Ha, tough as nails. You need to catch me outside my natural habitat first, like ambushing me when I leave or return from shopping and work. Even if you did, I'd brush you off politely anyway since I'm not looking.

Rodent said:
Ha, tough as nails. You need to catch me outside my natural habitat first, like ambushing me when I leave or return from shopping and work. Even if you did, I'd brush you off politely anyway since I'm not looking.

For a moment, I thought you were telling everyone my secrets :p

Let's assume you meet me somehow. It's fairly easy. Say hi, introduce yourself, talk a little and if we seem to be getting along, or neither of us is annoyed at the other, just ask if I wanted a date. I'd probably say yes, why not?

Pretty easy really. The trick is meeting me, heh. I rarely go to social events, and when I do I stick to the people I know. It's not impossible to walk up to me and start talking though. Heh.

For a moment, I thought you were telling everyone my secrets :p

Psst...if you notice anything that looks remotely like a club or if she offers you a napkin that smells suspiciously like chloroform, she's a keeper.

Latest posts

Back