So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
Thank you lady! One right back at you. And you know you have as many friends as you like that you can call on. We're all right here for you =)

Thanks, Aisha. I know, and I'm grateful for that. :)

I think this time, I just need a friend's presence around me is all, not having to say anything really.

9006 said:
A cure for this invisibility, lol.

You're not invisible on here, at least, if that means anything.

Peaches said:
is there a new chat room? where is the link? I don't see anything...

Well you can PM the chat people-in-charge (mintymint, VanillaCreme, SeaBee, TheRealCallie... can't think of anyone else) for that. They'll get you on chat.

Serenia said:
A massage

I could use one right now too.

I want to cry all of this from my insides out and then be done. I want to know how to live without self hate.

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
Lots of cider. I really want some cider. Nah, I need it right now.

Ohhhh me too! It's the first really, really cold day in a long while. I'd love to have a nice, steamy cup of cider with a cinnamon stick in it. It's very fall-ish. That's a wonderful idea :)

Honestly, I've never had warm cider... now I wonder how that tastes like.

I think that's actually the proper way to drink it - heating it up, then stirring it with a cinnamon stick. It's delicious. You should try it! :)

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
Lots of cider. I really want some cider. Nah, I need it right now.

Ohhhh me too! It's the first really, really cold day in a long while. I'd love to have a nice, steamy cup of cider with a cinnamon stick in it. It's very fall-ish. That's a wonderful idea :)

Honestly, I've never had warm cider... now I wonder how that tastes like.

I think that's actually the proper way to drink it - heating it up, then stirring it with a cinnamon stick. It's delicious. You should try it! :)

Perhaps someday I might just do that for the experience. Not sure if I'd like it, but hey, some things can be quite a surprise.

Mmmm I love cider, hot and cold. Especially fresh from the orchard. Mmmm...

TheSkaFish said:
Yeah, I hear you. It's so confusing trying to figure out where you belong, how you can get your interests and your need to make money to meet when they seem worlds apart. As bad as it sounds, I wish I were born wealthy so I could just follow my curiosity forever like Bilbo Baggins.

Ska, just curious, have you considered a session or two with a vocational counselor? They're supposed to be able to help you sort some of that out, maybe hone in on a career you'd be happy with. I can't afford it right now or I'd give it a shot myself, just to see. But maybe it's something your parents would be willing to help you try?

(P.S. Thanks for asking about Comp Sci, but I prefer not to talk about it as it tends to drag me into deep depression.)

Solivagant said:
(P.S. Thanks for asking about Comp Sci, but I prefer not to talk about it as it tends to drag me into deep depression.)

I'm sorry I brought it up. I know how that feels all too well. That's happened to me several times, whenever I've tried to force myself to learn about a subject to get a job that would only ever be a paycheck to me, and nothing to do with anything that I was honestly curious about.

Solivagant said:
Ska, just curious, have you considered a session or two with a vocational counselor? They're supposed to be able to help you sort some of that out, maybe hone in on a career you'd be happy with. I can't afford it right now or I'd give it a shot myself, just to see. But maybe it's something your parents would be willing to help you try?

No I haven't, but that's a great idea. I'd really like to do something like that, because I never got a conclusive answer from any of those "find a career" surveys in grade school. I don't even really know what the degree I already have qualifies me for, so I'd like someone to help me figure that out too. But our problem is similar - I don't have enough money to do it myself and I don't think anyone can help me either.

Solivagant said:
I want to drive around looking at Halloween decorations.

Happier topics :) I walked around and did the same thing these last couple of weeks. My favorite individual decoration that I saw was probably an inflatable glowing dragon. He was tall, taller than me with green skin and wings. I just thought it was really neat.

Then I went by my friends' house for Halloween, and we went past this house that always goes all-out on Halloween decorations. Their yard was full of monsters, vampires, the wolfman, ghosts, zombies, spiders, and bats. They put up fake spiderwebs and fences and everything, and one of the ghosts even started rocking back and forth and singing creepily, all on its own. It was probably the best overall display I've seen.

How about you? What were your favorite Halloween decorations you've seen, both for this year and your all-time favorites?

I want to be playful with someone, laugh, hug, kiss, joke around.

I have all this energy to give and it's never wanted.

Serenia said:
I want to be playful with someone, laugh, hug, kiss, joke around.

I have all this energy to give and it's never wanted.

Awe :( I'd like that too, but I feel much the same way. When it comes to relationships, at least. ((hugs))

What do I want? More time in a day. Less stress. Not feeling like I'm in a rush all the time. If I could only stop feeling like that for a day....

Latest posts

Back