What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this is quite possibly the best cup of coffee I have ever "made". I love my new Keurig.

Well, hopefully that turn signal panel stays on... lol! It shouldn't be that hard to put a couple screws back in but this silly metal clip behind it wouldn't stay on...

Abuse creates monsters. Wipe away the sludge, though, and it's always just a person convinced they're a monster. Maybe something like nursing a sick parent who once made a monster out of you is just a way to reclaim your humanity and gentleness.

Some people value passion when it comes to their relationships with other human beings, but I value the commodity I can never create more of or take back: time. Once spent, it's gone, and something once built is so unlikely to ever be exactly replicated that you could well run out of time trying.

Tealeaf said:
Abuse creates monsters.
Some of the most gentle souls I ever met in my life were once treated in such horrible ways, that the word "Hell" only barely fits.
I think, every (known to mankind) being is made by life. Every "monster" is made by someone claiming it to be one.

But what the hell am I thinking? Got a date tomorrow... Hell yeah!!! Shut up Sherlock, make some room for Casanova. :)

PyramidHead said:
Tealeaf said:
Abuse creates monsters.
Some of the most gentle souls I ever met in my life were once treated in such horrible ways, that the word "Hell" only barely fits.
I think, every (known to mankind) being is made by life. Every "monster" is made by someone claiming it to be one.

That's pretty much what the rest of the quote says. ;)

I can't stand this depression, I don't think it would work but
hugfairy-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back