What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
I don't know... I just feel like I don't belong here anymore.

Noooooooo *hugs* :(
Stay?

annik said:
fresia fresia fresia fresia fresia fresia fresia

Oh dear :\
Hope things are okay with you, annik.

Scotsman said:
Where's my avatar gone? But my overriding thought is... Today's the day!!!

Yeah, where is your avatar, Scotty? And.. today's the day for? Belly dancing in sex rituals?

I hope the things I've carved at work will sell at the craft fair in June. Have made 2 sets of skittles from Willow and Birch, all carved by hand on a pole lathe, and some cup and ball games from Ash. Been a long time since I had a job I enjoyed.

How pathetic it is when people use negativity or self pity to draw attention to themselves....that kind of manipulation is far too obvious.

WildernessWildChild said:
How pathetic it is when people use negativity or self pity to draw attention to themselves....that kind of manipulation is far too obvious.

+1

CAS said:
I'm thinking the world sure does hate me and I want out of it.

That's only your thinking. If it hates you, you wouldn't even be here right now, with people who actually love you.

If that was directed at me then I can assure you I'm doing no such thing. I do genuinely feel that way.

And I'm currently thinking why are some supposedly caring posters on here so quick to judge and isolate fellow posters when this is a site supposedly dedicated to providing a support network to very depressed individuals?

CAS said:

If that was directed at me then I can assure you I'm doing no such thing. I do genuinely feel that way.

And I'm currently thinking why are some supposedly caring posters on here so quick to judge and isolate fellow posters when this is a site supposedly dedicated to providing a support network to very depressed individuals?

Define support

CAS said:

Gosh, the irony of a statement like that coming from a guy who creates threads like
This place is full of ******** and who's historically been quick to thrash/judge other posters...

Latest posts

Back