What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perfanoff said:
I want some cheese sticks.

Or bacon.

Haha! What a fantastic way to change the subject.

Go with the Bacon! Just make sure it's on soft white bread (mouth watering uncontrollably) .. I miss that stuff :(

WHERE HAS ALL THE BACON GONE TO?!!?
annbacon.jpg

Like I needed to be encouraged to get bacon- I'm going to order one of these with extra bacon since I'm already here....
photomay21082902.jpg

ladyforsaken said:
Can someone make me a sammich?

I'll do better than that, and make you a PANINI. A hot yummy panini with chorizo, French smoked ham, Emmental cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.

YOU WILL ENJOY IT!

And if you don't like anything in it, I will change the innards of said panini but only if you do the thinking.

As much as I love sandwiches, I don't really understand the typical misogynist/internet thing of "sammiches", and the orders of the makings. Perhaps it's just an old thing passed down from generations when they didn't have middle-class olive shops and cafes, or sandwich toasters.

Warm food > cold food
Paninis > sandwiches

But hey, it's your request Ladyf. If you want a cold sammich then it saves me time... unless I have to go out and farm/harvest/catch/kill/skin/gut etc the contents.

Never, ever, assume that you would not fit in. You'd be pleasantly surprised on how they're just like you. I didn't even think he was like that. Not saying it's bad either. I think it's lovely. Oh my...

painter said:
ladyforsaken said:
Can someone make me a sammich?

I'll do better than that, and make you a PANINI. A hot yummy panini with chorizo, French smoked ham, Emmental cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.

YOU WILL ENJOY IT!

And if you don't like anything in it, I will change the innards of said panini but only if you do the thinking.

As much as I love sandwiches, I don't really understand the typical misogynist/internet thing of "sammiches", and the orders of the makings. Perhaps it's just an old thing passed down from generations when they didn't have middle-class olive shops and cafes, or sandwich toasters.

Warm food > cold food
Paninis > sandwiches

But hey, it's your request Ladyf. If you want a cold sammich then it saves me time... unless I have to go out and farm/harvest/catch/kill/skin/gut etc the contents.

Reminds me of Pandini's.
I always wondered, what's with this Pandini's.. Quiznos... Jazzman's.. everything's on the college campus.

Well I looked around and it turned out that most of those (or all?) fine franchises were owned by the same company :p

Latest posts

Back