What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Tired of always being the one to be nice, to accommodate other people's feelings, but then only to be annoyed at, to be ignored, to be insulted, to be abandoned. I think people can GFT. If you have a problem with me, you can GFY. I'm tired of always watching out for YOUR feelings and emotions and honeysuckle. GEEEEEEEEZ. fresia this honeysuckle.

Join the darkside! :cool:

(but really, hope you feel better soon)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm thinking that sometimes I'm embarrased and ashamed to be Christian.

Man, believe in what you want and fresia anyone who tries to change you.

Aihpames said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm thinking that sometimes I'm embarrased and ashamed to be Christian.

Man, believe in what you want and fresia anyone who tries to change you.

Here is why I am ashamed...

The amount of Christians who hate in the name of God frustrate me. If you're a bigot don't pretend that hiding behind Jesus makes you a good person, because it doesn't.

Emotions are a funny thing, that funny I feel like freaking out.

Why is my lullaby always bird song? I.e. it's after 5am. Why can't I get the fresia to sleep. This has gone on too long. 3 years of this honeysuckle.

Scotsman said:
Why is my lullaby always bird song? I.e. it's after 5am. Why can't I get the fresia to sleep. This has gone on too long. 3 years of this honeysuckle.

Hmm, have you tried to do anything about it?

Scotsman said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:

Hmm, have you tried to do anything about it?

I'm contemplating meditation. Seriously.

Well then give it a shot! Might work for you. Good luck, Scotty.

Latest posts

Back