What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrokenInside said:
Edward W said:
In a good way or bad way B?

Both ways Eddy. Good and bad times don't last forever.

True.

Try and recognise the good to embrace and enjoy them, and remember during the bad that, yes, they will end.

Also...

Why Ford, why?

Why does everything have to be so **** complicated on your cars?

If I ever get my piggy. I think I'll call it Polly if its a girl or George if it's a boy (after Pepper pigs little brother in Pepper pig).

Also why do I have palpitations?

Edward W said:
Try and recognise the good to embrace and enjoy them, and remember during the bad that, yes, they will end.

You right Eddy, thanks :)

Now thinking am i really that strong?

Ever had that feeling that someone's fed up with you but you're unsure?

Do you ever think you're problem is you're just to smart nowadays to really believe in anything? I wish I could still fool myself.

Lippy_Kid said:
Do you ever think you're problem is you're just to smart nowadays to really believe in anything? I wish I could still fool myself.

Like what? Religion? Politicians? Liars? Didn't really take a moment of clarity to figure those out, if I'm honest.

I'm thinking... I'm glad this place exists.

Does this only occur during the full moon phase?

I know several people who have this problem during the full moon phase.

ladyforsaken said:
Why do I have trouble sleeping properly at night? It's not even insomnia.

Bones said:

Wow.. I never thought or heard of that. Thus I never noticed but I can take note of it from now. So, do you then know why people have trouble sleeping during the full moon phase? I did notice the full moon this morning when I was on my way to work.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION: In the Journal of Affective Disorders in 1999, researchers suggested that before modern lighting, "the moon was a significant source of nocturnal illumination that affected [the] sleep–wake cycle, tending to cause sleep deprivation around the time of full moon." They speculated that "this partial sleep deprivation would have been sufficient to induce mania/hypomania in susceptible bipolar patients and seizures in patients with seizure disorders." Best I can discern, however, these oft-cited suggestions have never been tested or verified with any numbers or rigorous study of any kind.

http://www.livescience.com/7899-moon-myths-truth-lunar-effects.html

ladyforsaken said:
Bones said:

Wow.. I never thought or heard of that. Thus I never noticed but I can take note of it from now. So, do you then know why people have trouble sleeping during the full moon phase? I did notice the full moon this morning when I was on my way to work.

Latest posts

Back