What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I stop bothering with everything? I think that would be best.

Yeah, because you know you're wrong. Standing behind me for ten minutes because you waste SO much effort getting mad over the dumbest honeysuckle.

Another worry to the ******* collection. Are things ever gonna get better?

perfanoff said:
I'll miss some of you here. Have a good day, everyone.

Have a good day yourself, perfanoff. I'm pretty sure you'll be missed around here too.

9006 said:
Another worry to the ******* collection. Are things ever gonna get better?

:( *hugs*
Hope things go ok for you, Mike.

ladyforsaken said:
perfanoff said:

Have a good day yourself, perfanoff. I'm pretty sure you'll be missed around here too.

Who's Perfanoff?

But seriously, I so hope things go OK tomorrow, please!

Rosebolt said:

Okay. Hang on. Be right there!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SophiaGrace said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Why is everyone leaving? Jesus, do I smell or something?

People always leave. It's the way of ALL.

It makes me feel terrible. I've made a connection, and then suddenly the person leaves. It's ******* depressing.

Oh I know the feeling....

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
perfanoff said:

Who's Perfanoff?

But seriously, I so hope things go OK tomorrow, please!

Mike.....

Anyway, yeah, I hope things go all right for you tomorrow, good luck!

Grawwwrrr.. wish I can headbutt this colleague if I can. Hypocrite!!!

You know you have kept a dream journal for too long to ascertain dream meanings whenever you realize that external stimuli is influencing your dreams, you are able to dream on one level and have complex thoughts about other things on another level at the same time, interpret the meaning of your dream while you are dreaming, etc.

For instance, I feel asleep at my computer and realized that the wasp in the dream represented my the fan blowing on my inner arm, forcing myself to wake up after realizing in dreamland that i will pay the price for sleeping earlier in the evening, etc.

:club:

Edit: Chrome suxs - it use to be awesome but crashes all of the time even after disabling flash - chews up memory like it is going out of style, etc

Hand me the world on a silver platter, and what good would it be without someone who truly cares for me?

Seriously doe... He's YOUNGER than me?! DONE.

It's either a later time, or that dozy idiot has the dates mixed up.

Latest posts

Back