What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like I'm missing something today.... what could it be.. hmm.

Rosebolt said:
Weak. Weak. Weak. I will not get on my knees, not yet, not ever, but i cannot stand on my feet anymore.

Floating in a void full of nothing. Drifting in a dried up sea. Falling into infinity.

*hugs*
I'll hand you a chair to sit for a little while. Hang in there.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
SophiaGrace said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Why is everyone leaving? Jesus, do I smell or something?

People always leave. It's the way of ALL.

It makes me feel terrible. I've made a connection, and then suddenly the person leaves. It's ******* depressing.

Oh I know the feeling....

Oh, you'll get used to it if you stick around enough...

You're right, Soph. Think I am starting to get used to it.

Sigma said:
**** my coffee is cold

I love cold coffee!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I feel like a terrible person. I wish I could let go of things.

As far as I know, you're not a terrible person. It's not easy to let go of things.

I can't believe I just asked the difficult colleague if she's okay. I feel like I have terrible mood swings or something. She was having a sneezing fit.... I mean.. aww :\ just know what that's like.

So, Mr Scotsman,,what's going on? 'Im leaving.....oh look, I'm back'. What's the story there? Is that some kind of yearning to be acknowledged? A need to be validated? Pathetic. I'm hoping and I'm certain that's not what it was. I'm just a slight mess right now.
I thought I found something, and I have, but it's not turning out to be what I hoped it would. Not for me at least. I'm disappointed and I'm upset. But it is what it is. I tried to ignore certain things. At least I know I didn't just turn my back. But I'm unsettled. Now I have to deal with that honeysuckle and they won't be happy. Its not my fault. I thought this was something. But it's shown itself to be unlikely to flourish. Not as I hoped... I showed myself entirely, as did they. And the worse things is, they won't like this, but better now than later. Yes maybe I'll have to be the ******* but I refuse to take her into something I'm not feeling the way she is. We all owe each other at least that, despite certain things.

It's ok to want love isn't it?

Why is this 'thing' constantly stopping me? It's not nice to resent yourself and your circumstances.

lonelyfairy said:
I gratuated from college today, WOOHOO! ^__^

Congratulations.

I wonder how most women think handwriting is cute..

Boyfriend keeps acting like things are fine, saying that he loves me deeply and being "affectionate" like any sweet boyfriend could be but I feel like crap because his actions don't speak "I love you" to me. I don't feel like he involves me in his life, he's been thinking of breaking up with me, saying I make him miserable, having fun with his friends going on a trip. He just got back from Belgium and he didn't even tell me that he was planning on going to Miami IN 2 DAYS but the thing got cancelled but he's going to Miami for work anyway. He had promised to visit me but it seems unlikely, he definitely doesn't want to spend any time with me.. He just doesn't include me in anything, doesn't tell me anything, it's like he's happy being single and he's just dragging me along for the "cuddles" and "I love you's" but I feel like he doesn't actually want me in his life. I mean, it's like he's happy single and happy with his friends and family and his freedom but he still wants to keep me around for the "I love you's" but other than that, I feel left out, I feel rejected, I feel unwanted. While he's having fun taking trips to Belgium and Miami and just living his life to the fullest, I'm by myself, **** alone. I can imagine that if we ever live together, if I ever move out to his country, I'll probably be stuck at home while he travels the world with his friends or his family. It's like he doesn't want me around. I feel like honeysuckle because he always says,"I love you" but his actions don't really show it.

Then there's no way to even talk or show him how I'm feeling because he'll just use it as an excuse to break up with me, give him more reason to break up. *sigh*

I wouldn't brag about any larger amounts of money you've ever had for any reason if I were you, especially when your house is tore the hell up. And quite literally too. But then again, I'm not you, and if I had the means to at that moment, I would take care what really needs to be done, instead of spending what I have on honeysuckle that I couldn't even keep in the end. Priorities. Get them straight.

Littlesecret said:
The room I'm sitting in stinks and that guy is pretty cute!

A bita' good an a bita' bad then? Or is the stinky smell nice???

Latest posts

Back