What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Littlesecret said:
The room I'm sitting in stinks and that guy is pretty cute!

A bita' good an a bita' bad then? Or is the stinky smell nice???

Nah, It smells like sweaty ballbags, I just hope it's not coming from the cute guy, however I only glanced at him once and can't bring myself to make eye contact so he may be hideous.
We will never know!

Littlesecret said:
Nah, It smells like sweaty ballbags, I just hope it's not coming from the cute guy, however I only glanced at him once and can't bring myself to make eye contact so he may be hideous.
We will never know!

Hmm.. I imagine that would smell like a sweaty ass. You could go and ask if you can smell his ballbag to make sure it's not him, and if it's not, thumbs up.

9006 said:
Hmm.. I imagine that would smell like a sweaty ass. You could go and ask if you can smell his ballbag to make sure it's not him, and if it's not, thumbs up.

Well being the sweaty ball connoisseur i am, I'm sure doing that would have been no problem but he has gone now. The thought of your suggestion turned my stomach not because of the smelling bit but having to ask.

Littlesecret said:
The thought of your suggestion turned my stomach not because of the smelling bit but having to ask.

I think that would be best, though. I mean I don't think I'd like it if some random woman started smelling my balls.

Latest posts

Back