What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

i'm thinking the blue hot candle wax that has pooled around the wick, looks like blue kool or blue gatorade, i want to drink it.

but i won't

:)

I think I have multiple personality. I know its a terrible thing to have. Its just a weird feeling inside me specially when I cant control my emotions. Sometimes I m tooo scared of myself.
But I aint gonna go see a psychiatrist.

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm thinking the blue hot candle wax t

Candles are cool :O
I really want to get some for my room. Electric lights suck!

Right now I am thinking what I am going to do for the next two hours - no classes but I am at school >_<

I'm thinking...it's retarded that I'm a veteran and still have to work today.
Bankers and kiddie gets a holiday and don't even know what the hell veteran's day actaully means.

I am, as well as you, not a unique little snowflake.

Also, I should really stop avoiding sleep.

There have been times, though not presently, where I have thought about leaving too. The thing is, I have nowhere else to go.

That thought goes fro my head as well. You don't just have to leave tho. You can just come here when you have nothing better to do. If you don't come here for a week then that's OK. All you might have a week where your here everyday. Or just to pop in every couple of days. It doesn't have to be here all of the time or here non of the time you know.

Also sanal I have grown quite found of seeing you around here. If I may give you one bit of advice or moor something I have observed.

I think you spend so much time acting the clown you don't post your real feelings. I am like this a lot with the ppl I know IRL. You have to be clever to do this but you know there is such a thing as being to clever for your own good.

It might be a painful thing to do and even feel awkward to do. But if your to take away anything from being a member here it is a necessary thing to do. If nothing else I ask you to think about what I just said here. I thought about what you told me with the MSN thing and realized just how stupid I had been. Totally from reading what you said to thinking about it with in 10 minutes of thinking I now approach that in a hole different manner and thought. All I ask is you think about this post to you as I did to your post.

Am really not trying to talk you into staying. That's totally up to you. I would just you rather if you did leave you take something away with you that is going to be useful to you in the world. Something you did not have be for you come here. Something personal to you that well give you that bit moor strength to deal with the crap that's out there.

Another Beautiful Sunraise.
The love that's been given to me.
The hope that I did asked for.

I don't always get what I want. I have what I need and more.
I'm grateful for this moment.

Latest posts

Back