What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe they've got special infared specs.

Or maybe they're just praying extra hard this time

Sure, it's almost a full moon, but that can only help so much. Plus, at the time the moon was low on the horizon as viewed from Florida.

I'll just assume they know what they're doing. I assume the reason they launched at that time was to get it into the right timing to meet up with the ISS.

I should go to bed.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm entering a writing contest
Submiting that octopus story I posted here a while back.
I'm excited, I must say.

dude thats great qui, you should tottally do that.
I loved that story, i espceally loved the line at the end. When it said "anyone can be your friend as long as they don't eat you first"

rofl it's brilliant XD

and then i can say i knew you when, when you're all rich and famous

:D

Thanks for the support :) It means a lot.
My mom writes novels so for her a short story is like having a chocolate chip when you could have a german chocolate wedding cake. Understandably, she's been less than supportive.
Anyway, I'm off to the mail box place store thingy to go mail my entry.
Wish me luck guys :)

Antihero said:
Sure, it's almost a full moon, but that can only help so much. Plus, at the time the moon was low on the horizon as viewed from Florida.

I'll just assume they know what they're doing. I assume the reason they launched at that time was to get it into the right timing to meet up with the ISS.

I should go to bed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/10457914/detail.html

Answer

im thinking about my life and i wasted so many years being a hermit. And im getting older and i'll pop off soon knowing my luck.

I'm thinking, ****. Time to start appreciating what I've got.

I'm thinking that cigar I just smoked was GROSS, and I'm never buying another one of that brand. They're only flavored to cover up the crappy tobacco leaf.

Time to buy some Criollos online...

Qui said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I'm excited, I must say.

I loved that story, i espceally loved the line at the end. When it said "anyone can be your friend as long as they don't eat you first"

rofl it's brilliant XD

My mom writes novels so for her a short story is like having a chocolate chip when you could have a german chocolate wedding cake. Understandably, she's been less than supportive.

Good luck qui!

The octopus story was great, your a very creative person and I envy that:)

NeverMore said:
Qui said:
evanescencefan91 said:
I'm excited, I must say.

rofl it's brilliant XD

Good luck qui!

The octopus story was great, your a very creative person and I envy that:)

thanks never :)

I'm thinking about how well my day went. The two tests which I had today (in German and Math) both went pretty well (I think).

I'm just hoping I'm not one of those guys.

(like in that youtube video linked in another thread)

punisher said:
im thinking about my life and i wasted so many years being a hermit. And im getting older and i'll pop off soon knowing my luck.

Now i am thinkin' bout dat.

Latest posts

Back