What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when you are about to throw in the towel. Along comes someone who brightens your day, enriches your life and you are forever grateful for them..thank you

TheRealCallie said:
I'm 5'9, I won't buy heels any less than 3 inches, a lot of mine are 5 inches. I love being tall. lol

I have a love/hate relationship with being tall. If I'm having a self-confident day, all dressed up and feeling good about myself it makes me feel model-esque. My ex bf loves tall skinny girls so he helped boost my self esteem in that aspect and helped me get over alot of issues with people knocking me for being tall, like it's not as feminine or cute to be tall. The older I get the less I care though. I might be a huge ***** to a guy who's 5'3, but to a dude who's 6ft I'm petite. Heh.

TheSkaFish said:
Thanks. Just having a hard time and feeling blue about some things today. It will pass eventually.

Hope you're in a better mood today.

289hmkx.png

TheSkaFish said:
Thanks. Just having a hard time and feeling blue about some things today. It will pass eventually.
I hope you feel better soon. Here is a hug.

QzGMBHL.gif

Aww, thanks. I'm so glad you just vomited your worthless opinion to me. As if you bashing on what ******* I do will have any bearing on me continuing to do it. You have no authority. You're nothing. I spit on your whole ******* existence.

It would be nice if I could talk about things at home when I feel down. Instead I just get yelled at, and I have to look to the Internet when I need answers or someone to listen.

Another interaction with my Mom turned into me getting shouted down again.

Makes me sad.

I've put myself in mental hell and i couldnt sleep, at all. It's consuming my thoughts and the paranoia has set in. Why does this honeysuckle always happen to me ? Now I have to go work a 10 hour shift and who knows if I'll get sleep again tonight. Hopefully my mind will be too exhausted to obsess tonight and I can sleep.

Latest posts

Back