What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another one bites the dust because of negativity. See how it brings people down?

I have a bad feeling about this. I really hope I'm wrong and that I'm just being paranoid. But I really should have known better. People don't just sit around doing nothing, waiting for me to get myself together. But I really, really hope this hasn't happened again. Please not this honeysuckle again.

You choose today to kick in again? Absolutely brilliant. I've been awake for roughly 24 hours now and the funeral starts in just over 3 hours. Operating solely on adrenaline is just what I wanted today. Thanks insomnia.

user 130057 said:
You choose today to kick in again? Absolutely brilliant. I've been awake for roughly 24 hours now and the funeral starts in just over 3 hours. Operating solely on adrenaline is just what I wanted today. Thanks insomnia.

I'm sorry user 130057. :( I know how much that sucks. I hope you'll be able to make it through the day.

user 130057 said:

sorry for your loss, user 130057...

That was a lovely service and it was nice to see how loved you were by the entire community. The church was packed and even though we rented a hall, there wasn't enough space at the wake for everyone that wanted to pay their respects.

Cya in the next life, Granda.

Really hate when I have to get up early, I'm so used to my late routine that getting up at 8 am is a nightmare. I wanna go back to bed, but I gotta go be an adult 😣

I don't have a chance now and I have never had a chance.
I made a fool out of myself so many times, by trying to find somebody.
I am determined not to do it again.

That is the most appetizing bowl ever. The pasta with just enough sauce, and those sausages... ****, I might have to forget about cheeseburgers tonight. Pasta bowls all the way.

If you want a reason as to why I absolutely ******* hate you, look in the mirror. You wear your lack of heart on your sleeve. Your whole identity is vomiting on people who don't deserve it.

You're the kind of person who would piss on the corpse of a black child who was curb stomped by a police officer. You'd throw acid in the face of a woman you raped and laughed at while doing so. You would beat up an autistic teenager who has thoughts of committing suicide every day of his life. If you had your way, there would be a second holocaust which would make the first one look like a game of tag.

And yet you sit back and laugh, saying "so ******* what?" You are not a vulture; you are a maggot. You are not worthy of contempt, you are below contempt. But you are not alone. You are not an anomaly but just one of a majority. I hate you personally but I hate every other one of your ilk. All of the holocaust-apologist neckbearded libertarians who wear Guy Fawkes masks and call SWAT teams to the houses of gender equality activists. All of the gun-hording subhuman *mod edit: word not allowed* who claim to be against the government but make jokes and internet memes every time another black child is murdered in cold blood by the donut-gorging swine.

It is little wonder as to why I am such a negative and hateful person. Your pathetic hatemongering and hypocritical victim complex is why I often write off the whole human race. You continuously vomit delusional diatribes about the necessity for "liberty" but only use that as a "rationale" for committing further atrocities. You don't give a flying fresia about anyone's liberty but your own. If that's your definition of liberty, then yours must be revoked so that others' can be granted.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm not keeping up.. :\

are you sure? and: are you sure you have to? Give yourself a break...
ok I don't really know what you are talking about :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back