What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
Probably, but here it was this weekend (maybe because we don`t have Thanksgiving here).

Hm, I wonder why they moved it. I mean even if you don't have Thanksgiving, I would still think it'd be the same Friday.

Solivagant said:
zero said:
Probably, but here it was this weekend (maybe because we don`t have Thanksgiving here).

Hm, I wonder why they moved it. I mean even if you don't have Thanksgiving, I would still think it'd be the same Friday.

I don't even think it matters anymore. Black Friday sales here have already started. Most are moved to Thanksgiving Day, which is bullshit.

What the fresia do you think CYBER MONDAY is for, people???? Stop putting your sales online before the day is even here.

*ETA: Not bitching at any of you, just bitching. :D

Solivagant said:
zero said:
... The sales weren`t that high this black friday.

Isn't Black Friday the Friday after Thanksgiving? =/

Supposed to be. But Christmas things have been displayed since before Halloween, and Black Friday deals are literally all the month of November for some places. It's just one big holiday blobby glob anymore.

Am I getting more squeamish with time? How peculiar. You'd think it would be the reverse.. I must un-squeam.

Back home at last. An I already can't wait until you all fresia off to work, lol.

I've been spending all my time on studying. While it's both productive and necessary it deprives me of social activities and intensifies feeling of loneliness.

Very very uncomfortable, wish I never heard that. I'm trying not to let my mind over think this. Hmmmm I guess you can't control what you dream.

Latest posts

Back