What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mahabharata is an ancient Indian epic that is traditionally ascribed to the sage Vyasa and is estimated to have been composed between the 8th and 9th centuries BCE. It's a vast narrative with elements of mythology, philosophy, and history.

The Egyptian pyramids, particularly those at Giza like the Great Pyramid of Giza, are even older. They were built during the Old Kingdom period of ancient Egypt, with the Great Pyramid believed to have been constructed around 2580–2560 BCE.

So, the Egyptian pyramids are generally considered to be older than the events described in the Mahabharata.

It feels so good to put everything under proper context ... :)

It was considerate of you to let us know that the water was going to be shut off for two hours.
Ah, it has been over nine hours so far. Did the crew go home for the night?

Is it just me or does no one spontaneously combust or disappear in the Bermuda triangle anymore?
temp01.jpg

temp02.jpg

METJD3S_o.jpg

They solved the Bermuda Triangle but people are still spontaneously combusting.
Just not as much as before because the reptilians are too busy controlling politics these days.

Some of you are unaware of just how amazing you are. The way you make people laugh, lift people up or spread some extra love. You do this even though you are struggling too and I think it makes you such a f*cking beautiful human being.

Artist - Gaupa

Album - Myriad

Song - Elden

i really thought these type of songs were extinct ...

i accidentally saw this on youtube and i listened and i love that song ...

GAUPA (lynx in Swedish) is a rock band from Falun, Sweden. With surreal lyrics, a highly energetic singer, and a sound of progressive rock with doom/folk/psychedelic influences, they released their debut EP in June 2018 and have since then established an international name on the scene

:)

Hahaha mate, do it before it's banned. Do you guys have 'Vimto'?

I'd like to! It looks delicious, but I couldn't find out what flavor it's supposed to be.

According to the wiki, it looks like there's only one importer in the US, in North Carolina, but it's distributed all over the country. I've never seen it in stores though. I'll have to take a closer look.

I don't think we have Vimto here at all though. Shame, cause that looks good too.

I'd like to! It looks delicious, but I couldn't find out what flavor it's supposed to be.

According to the wiki, it looks like there's only one importer in the US, in North Carolina, but it's distributed all over the country. I've never seen it in stores though. I'll have to take a closer look.

I don't think we have Vimto here at all though. Shame, cause that looks good too.
The taste is hard to describe, the slogan used to be ' Made in Scotland from girders' and it's a kind of rust coloured. I'm pretty sure the Canadians have banned it.

Not sure if it's your neck of the woods but Myers of Keswick in Manhattan, a traditional British grocery store, should have it amongst other myriad wonders from The British Isles.

The taste is hard to describe, the slogan used to be ' Made in Scotland from girders' and it's a kind of rust coloured. I'm pretty sure the Canadians have banned it.

Not sure if it's your neck of the woods but Myers of Keswick in Manhattan, a traditional British grocery store, should have it amongst other myriad wonders from The British Isles.

Yeah I saw the color, it looks orangey. Looks like it would be citrus-flavored, tangy, refreshing, but I don't know for sure.

Manhattan isn't my part of town unfortunately, which is just as well because it seems to get invaded by a different Marvel villain every week. You ever wonder about that? Every Marvel movie, or episode of the old cartoons, people are still living in NYC despite all the supervillain attacks. No one ever says, "yeah, I could live with the petty crime, but after the Symbiotes I was done".

That Myers place sounds neat though, I'll have to look more closely at the shelves by me.

Manhattan isn't my part of town unfortunately, which is just as well because it seems to get invaded by a different Marvel villain every week. You ever wonder about that? Every Marvel movie, or episode of the old cartoons, people are still living in NYC despite all the supervillain attacks. No one ever says, "yeah, I could live with the petty crime, but after the Symbiotes I was done".
Most of those marvel movies are shot in London, and let me tell ya, we Londoners are fed up of having our streets turned into Manhattan and blown to smithereens every week .... we have enough trouble with those pesky Harry Potter kids

Since I was on surgery half a week ago:
If something happends to me in next 1 year , you should know that WHO put poison in my medicine during surgery.
You are welcome internet. :)

I've heard theory that World Health Organisation is trying to vaccinate people via anesthesia .... And since I was forced to take anesthesia , it's blame on World Health Organisation if something happends. :)

I've heard theory that World Health Organisation is trying to vaccinate people via anesthesia .... And since I was forced to take anesthesia , it's blame on World Health Organisation if something happends. :)
Don't believe everything you hear. You can always get yourself tested to see if you have vaccines you didn't ask for, so that would prove it wouldn't it.

Naaaaaah , I still stand by my statement, if something happends to me in next 1 year - WHO should be renamed to - World Hitman Organisation. xD

Naaaaaah , I still stand by my statement, if something happends to me in next 1 year - WHO should be renamed to - World Hitman Organisation. xD
okay, so if you get hit by a car, we'll blame WHO. If you get struck by lightning, we'll blame WHO. If you drown in a flood, we'll blame WHO. and btw, it is spelled "happens". Just make sure you put one of us here in your will otherwise we'll have no clue that you're gone.

Latest posts

Back