What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are you going to start acting like a business owner, you can't neglect your business for two weeks and expect your employees to run everything.

In some way I'm anti-Schrodinger cat. Neither alive, nor dead.

I can't stand my age but I have the obligations. Is there a way out of it?

I'm so tired. Of everything, job that I almost hate, loneliness, salary, duties. And it's not going to be better, it's too late.
I don't have any motivation for anything, like changing a job(because it's going to make things worse right now and I see no future, does it matter if you have some money, if you are lonely), I don't know how to make friends irl. I don't know anything in fact, I'm just tired.
Sometimes I wish I was a man, things probably would be so easier for me then.
I'm glad your crossed out that last line.

According to the hindu yajurvanam , god is a monkey born before humans

and there is something called a moksha , it can be only attained if you put a rope in your neck and hang from a ceiling ...

i feel better now :)

I'm so tired. Of everything, job that I almost hate, loneliness, salary, duties. And it's not going to be better, it's too late.
I don't have any motivation for anything, like changing a job(because it's going to make things worse right now and I see no future, does it matter if you have some money, if you are lonely), I don't know how to make friends irl. I don't know anything in fact, I'm just tired.

quote-the-art-of-living-is-more-like-wrestling-than-dancing-marcus-aurelius-1-30-42.jpg

Quotation-Marcus-Aurelius-You-have-power-over-your-mind-not-outside-events-Realize-1-30-33.jpg

image-45.png

I think i have shared all the wise stuffs i have stored in my phone here ...

Please think positive , Life is a struggle and a pain for most of us too ...

:)

I’m quite peeved at my mate with whom I just had a good time camping. I invited him as a collaborator to my photos of our trip away on Instagram so he could share his experiences with his followers. But when he said “thanks very much” as a response to one of his friends saying “I love your photography. You have a great eye with the lens (my friend’s name). Especially that first shot was so mystical. Well done.” I felt cheated. And it’s not the first time he’s done it. This time I responded to his friend’s comment and said “I took them actually.” Maybe my friend will see that and correct himself. I know followers may not notice the collaboration, but he could’ve made it clear that he didn’t take the photos. Or am I just being childish? I don’t have much in my life, unlike him, so I felt like he took that praise away from me so he could just feed his ego. Plus, his camera skills are definitely not to my level, just saying.

Edit - 9 days later I raised it with him when he gave me a call. After he chatted about his week, I told him I had a bone to pick with him. After I told him how his comment made me feel, he apologised, and said he meant it as a joke, but that he should've followed it up so I knew he was just trying to get a rise out of me. He said he didn't mean to make me feel the way I did and I said that I didn't want a comment to be more important that our friendship. Hopefully he's learning something.

Last edited:
Tuned in to an online info session for IT courses at my local community college.

I don't know if they will be able to help me, or if another program is more suited to my problems/needs.
But, it was good to get information and good practice just for getting things done.

Now, I'm checking a few car dealerships to sell my car for real this time.
My goal is to get it sold by my birthday at the end of the month.
I'll put the money towards some kind of certificate when I figure out which one is right for me.

Why do these scammers call up to seven times a day but never on Sunday?

Have you tried hydrogen peroxide into the ear with an eye dropper?
That has worked for me on many occasions.
But yes, see a doc like @okidoke said...
Hey thanks for the advice and concerns biggin but I'm over it now. Really it's like halfway swollen still but I think that's my lymph nodes being weird and not getting the fresia out of the area. I haven't had it clog up in a couple days. So I think I'm good.
I didn't cry either I was being dramatic 😠

Edit to add this last thought. It hurt like a biiiitch.

I came across this meme that a friend had posted on social media. I completely agree with the sentiments, but what struck me even more was the response from one of that person’s friends - a Christian minister. This is what she said:

I agree - yes, even as a minister. We limit that “higher power”, no matter whether you name it God, Allah, Source… when we try to put boundaries around it and claim that this is the only truth. Each religion originated around the human struggle to explain, define, understand our relationship with it. All have merit and we can all learn by being open to each other’s experience and insight.

I find this thought process so refreshing, especially coming from a Christian person - people who, from my experience, tend to stress that their religion is the only ‘true’ one.

1723658997907.png

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
I’m setting here kind of scared and so lonely. I’m thinking about how I wasted so many years with someone who didn’t love me. As a man I gave everything I had to for my family and now I realize that it was all for nothing. My son is the best thing to come out of this. However I’m now seeing what so many people saw years ago. They saw that she didn’t care at all for me and just wanted someone to pay the bills and support the family. Now she’s become extremely nasty, abusive and very manipulative. I can’t take anymore. I just want to leave and find a better life. Perhaps with someone who truly wants to enjoy a life together. I’m at that point of wondering is there any true love and happiness out there? Is it too much to ask for?

I’m setting here kind of scared and so lonely. I’m thinking about how I wasted so many years with someone who didn’t love me. As a man I gave everything I had to for my family and now I realize that it was all for nothing. My son is the best thing to come out of this. However I’m now seeing what so many people saw years ago. They saw that she didn’t care at all for me and just wanted someone to pay the bills and support the family. Now she’s become extremely nasty, abusive and very manipulative. I can’t take anymore. I just want to leave and find a better life. Perhaps with someone who truly wants to enjoy a life together. I’m at that point of wondering is there any true love and happiness out there? Is it too much to ask for?
As for you last questions, who knows? Life is what you make it. Do something about it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back