What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" I know if you look inside your heart.... love is thereeee" ... a song on the tv. lol

Hope my computer gets repaired tomorrow. I've been mooching off other peoples' computers for far too long, and I got things to do.

Also, my insect concentration camp is coming in nicely. Three worms in one week. I can do a whole show-and-tell bit to the exterminator once he visits.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
She didn't come. She said she would, but she didn't. She didn't even call me. It's alright, she doesn't have to come. I've been thinking more and more often about dying. THAT *****. God oh god oh god. Someone just shoot me. ******* SHOOT ME. Everyone just ******* sucks. LIAR.

hg057.gif

Im thinking of how, if i play my cards right, this could benefit me, or rather in what ways it will....
Im also thinking why the hell i was just doing dishes, its 3:27 for fresia's sake >_<

And im thinking about how much i wish i could talk to my cousin, AGAIN >_<
i blame the irish, for being so far away and not letting me know phone numbers.....
fuckin' irish....
OH!!
I'm looking forward to that cake im gonna make, maybe, on monday :D

That moment after crying so hard that you can hardly breathe and an airlessness sits at the back of your throat and you gasp. There's calmness there, its over.

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:
That moment after crying so hard that you can hardly breathe and an airlessness sits at the back of your throat and you gasp. There's calmness there, its over.

:hugs: :(

Thank you.

Hmm it would appear after rummaging through my draws all day that I have Martin Johnson's autograph (hands up if you know who he is?) as well as unidentified man, possible rower. The things I have, then have forgotten about.

Latest posts

Back