What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the machine is worse off than I feared. Not surprising. :p Still, just gotta soldier on. At least I got work to keep me occupied, although it feels sometimes like going to the dentist.

Bread said:
So, the machine is worse off than I feared. Not surprising. :p Still, just gotta soldier on. At least I got work to keep me occupied, although it feels sometimes like going to the dentist.

machine is x.x?

YAY WORK YAY

IgnoredOne said:
Bread said:

machine is x.x?

YAY WORK YAY

Yup, my computer's deader than dead. Well, not to worry. Seems like the company's own Outlook is down for today, too. This means I can't do much, if any, work today. Finally some good luck. Yay, work, yay. :D

Might be a long day. Better crack out the Nethack or Terraria, methinks...

Bread said:
Yup, my computer's deader than dead. Well, not to worry. Seems like the company's own Outlook is down for today, too. This means I can't do much, if any, work today. Finally some good luck. Yay, work, yay. :D

Might be a long day. Better crack out the Nethack or Terraria, methinks...

foocubus acts as if (s)he has a headache

Yay for living off ramen noodles.

annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Twelve wakeful hours without internet was nearly an impalement of my sanity.

Weirdly I've hardly been online this weekend (due to cleaning out my room...still haven't finished. Bags and bags of junk later) and its been really liberating. Seeing stuff I haven't seen in years while watching terrible movies (Jaws 3 :p ) is so much more fun. Plus you really can't beat leaping around to Sweet Child Of Mine at 3am :) I'm thinking I should start Internet free weekends...anyone with me? *tumbleweed*

That's not such a bad idea. Perhaps I could help you sort out your room. :p I'm good at cleaning and arranging things :T

I'm hungry I'm to lazy to make breakfast right now or to take a shower. I'll watch TV for awhile and do it later.

DreamerDeceiver said:
That's not such a bad idea. Perhaps I could help you sort out your room. :p I'm good at cleaning and arranging things :T

I could use the help it just seems never ending. :( I'm far to proud of my super tidy music shelves though! :p

My little empire
I'm sick of being sick
My little empire
I'm tired of being tired
My little empire
I'm bored of being bored
My little empire
I'm happy being sad

Now...

Still that stupid sinusitis, accompanied by a very aggravating, sore throat. Feels like a swallowed a cactus. o_O

Lots of well-wishes to anyone else out there also being plagued by something iffy. ´Tis the season. :rolleyes:

Mature people never admit that they may be mature. It's similar with wisdom or empathy. Being able to recognise own limitations leaves one aware of how distant they are from who they aim to be.

Equinox said:
Still that stupid sinusitis, accompanied by a very aggravating, sore throat. Feels like a swallowed a cactus. o_O

Lots of well-wishes to anyone else out there also being plagued by something iffy. ´Tis the season. :rolleyes:

That just proves once again that you and me are entangled in some way! I have starting sinusitis as well and the worst throat infection I've had in my life. My headache was pretty agonizing earlier today, but it's improved slightly. The throat however feels as if it's a burning desert. And what's worst is that I have an unstoppable cough. Each cough feels as if my throat is being put on fire.

Latest posts

Back