What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today sucked ass and I'm exhausted even though I didn't really do anything. I wish I could go to sleep.

annik said:
How much do I want one of these...

That cup is quite epic indeed... although I don't think it could fit the amount of cookies I'd need to keep me settled in the warm couch for an acceptable amount time.

Polar said:
That cup is quite epic indeed... although I don't think it could fit the amount of cookies I'd need to keep me settled in the warm couch for an acceptable amount time.

Personally if it only fits 3 I'd have the issue that I can only eat biscuits in even numbers! :p

annik said:
Polar said:

Personally if it only fits 3 I'd have the issue that I can only eat biscuits in even numbers! :p

3 down the cup, one if your off-hand! Sometimes life can work out just perfectly... And how come you can only eat biscuits in even numbers? Are they packed in twos, or do you have some odd obsession with even numbers? :eek:

Polar said:
3 down the cup, one if your off-hand! Sometimes life can work out just perfectly... And how come you can only eat biscuits in even numbers? Are they packed in twos, or do you have some odd obsession with even numbers? :eek:

Good plan! :D

Oh its not only biscuits, I do it with chocolates too and other things. I just have a thing about it. I can break the rules now but I used to be really strict about it.

back 2 cooking
ooooh @ 1st i thought i wanted 1 of those cups LoL
but then i realized it would cut down my coffee!!!!
so no way jose

Unless somethings happens within the next 1.5 hours, a feeling from child hood and a prediction made 16 years is an epic failure. :(

Cold wet cold.

The rain patters against the glass, forms streams and pools upon the smooth pane, til fingerlike riverlets spread against corner and creep for the inexhortable drain of gravity. Tis lifeless beautiful, life-draining, warmth-draining, but the siren elegance does seduce the eye.

ah man awesome night awesome weekend, sadly mosh pits are not a good place to find a date, but sure fun as hell,

haven't been in one since sophmore year in highschool, though this one was smaller

:)

Another day of intercompany serves downtime. Joy. They're supposed to fix it today, 'tho. Pity.

On the other hand, I learned I can't hear the results of my blood tests for another week. Bummer.

Bread said:
Another day of intercompany serves downtime. Joy. They're supposed to fix it today, 'tho. Pity.

Death comes for the Company: EvilCo, a play now showing in Real Life theaters in Finland.

IgnoredOne said:
Death comes for the Company: EvilCo, a play now showing in Real Life theaters in Finland.

I laughed. I cried. But mostly laughed, whilst pointing a finger. 'Twas a magnificent play, truly. :p

Also, servers, not serves. Sleep is for the weak, but lack of it tends to hamper my proof-reading.

evanescencefan91 said:
ah man awesome night awesome weekend, sadly mosh pits are not a good place to find a date, but sure fun as hell,

haven't been in one since sophmore year in highschool, though this one was smaller

:)
Sounds awesome! who did you see? I try and go to every decent gig that NZ gets :)
I've met girls in mosh pits but nothing serious ever came from it : /

Latest posts

Back